User Tag List

Thread: Hello!

MBTI
    IsTP

Default Hello!

I'm 20 years old and majoring in animation/interactive design. I am an INTP, but I'm starting to think I may be somewhat close to an ISTP.

My interests are usually all over the place and tend to change frequently, but a few current ones include theoretical physics and learning how to play the piano.

A few things I like: art of all mediums, video games, philosophy, roller coasters, making people uncomfortable (), and Alan Rickman ().

I've traveled a bit in my life. I've lived in Texas, Alaska, California, Hawaii, South Korea, and Maryland, and have visited China, Canada, Germany, and France. I just got back from a study abroad trip from Ireland, which was absolutely gorgeous!

If I could do absolutely anything right now, I would go skydiving and force all of my friends to join with me!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

wazzaaaaaaaaaap

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Welcome! Sounds like you might be an ISTP, since a lot of that sounded like an SP temperament (Other than the theoretical physics part, but hell, I was a Math major )... and keep in mind that ISTPs relate to the Rational NTs a lot. I posted this link on different thread the other day, and I've found it really useful when typing ISTPs/INTPs/INTJs: ISTP - INTP/INTJ

Oh, and I'm totally with you on the skydiving part

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    wazzaaaaaaaaaap
    Your Time!!!!

5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I'm 20 years old and majoring in animation/interactive design. I am an INTP, but I'm starting to think I may be somewhat close to an ISTP.
    Ah yes, another INTP-ish ISTP... or maybe an ISTP-ish INTP? Skydiving sounds ISTP

I'm somewhat ISTP-ish, although I score high on the N scale. One distinguishing feature is that details bore me to death unless they're clearly relevant to my current theory of interest. That theory could be relativity, interpersonal dynamics, or the most effective way to start a fire using primitive methods.

I also enjoy making people uncomfortable, but usually only if they're overly prim and proper or overconfident. ()

The article StephMC939 linked to was interesting, but it was almost horoscopically ambiguous enough to apply to both types.

MBTI
    IsTP

Yeah, I think I'm an ISTP-ish INTP, just because all of the INTP descriptions I've read seem to fit me better than the ISTP. I think I'm too much of a philosophizing theoretical thinker to be an ISTP. Plus I also tend to stray away from details. I do like blatancy and for people to be literal, though. I like my facts when it comes to social issues. ^.^ Anywho, I usually score lower on the N, but hey, I think I'd like all of my traits to be balanced. ...Except the T. That can stay as is. :P

MBTI
    INFP

Welcome to the forum.

your resident asshole

'ello there!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hey there.

So i am thinking we could travel the world checking out rollercoasters.

Wooooo Hooooo.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you aboard. Have fun.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~