User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 26

  1. #1
    Senior Member wank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope
    Posts
    131

    Default An introduction to excess

    Hey, I'm wank, typical sp chameleon whose closest are 3 NT's and two NF's.
    you are interested in this. Additionally, I awesome in that I am so humble.

  2. #2
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    wank! Yes, we are interested in your chameleon ways, wank. And yes, it is awesome that you, wank, are so humble Welcome to the forums, wank!

  3. #3
    ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INfj
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Question for you wank... Why do you think that ESTP like to inform others that they're "so humble"? I'm noticed a few ESTP mentioned such on the forum...

    Anyways, welcome to this crazy N dominated place. I hope you don't run away screaming any time soon.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

  4. #4
    Senior Member wank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Question for you wank... Why do you think that ESTP like to inform others that they're "so humble"? I'm noticed a few ESTP mentioned such on the forum...

    Anyways, welcome to this crazy N dominated place. I hope you don't run away screaming any time soon.
    I like there to be constant schisms and self reference(self being an ambiguous other from pseudo objectivity in regards to internet) in my speech(text), it's a matter of humor and appreciation for(in this instance) self examination vs expected... it becomes walking the thin line of attention span regarding details and perception.

    Why do other ESTPs do such, I can't really say outside of context(but he will, just watch)... perhaps though that they've not got not the difference between speech and substance(and why should an ESTP as it's simply a game and show<reflective of self perhaps, but I hold my game involves something else{as would anybody I suppose}>).
    Or they could be trying to be funny, as like like I.
    But I generalize too much, and understand how negatively that could have been taken, and realize vast expanse of people throughout the types, I have no want to blatantly disregard the feelings of my sp brethren and rather hold them in high regard in aspects of their contributions(as wank trys to ease out of impending backlash effect) to society and such.
    Everyone is a case study.

  5. #5
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by <censored> View Post
    Hey, I'm <censored>, typical sp chameleon whose closest are 3 NT's and two NF's.
    you are interested in this. Additionally, I awesome in that I am so humble.
    OMG! He REALLY called himself... REALLY?!

    Oh, dear. I never thought I'd live to see THAT.

    Hello, <censored>. I'm the opposite type from you, and I'm too polite to say your username out loud (yes, that's how different we are).

    You sound quite humble indeed.

    What do you want to learn about MBTI?

  6. #6
    ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INfj
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wank View Post
    I like there to be constant schisms and self reference(self being an ambiguous other from pseudo objectivity in regards to internet) in my speech(text), it's a matter of humor and appreciation for(in this instance) self examination vs expected... it becomes walking the thin line of attention span regarding details and perception.

    Why do other ESTPs do such, I can't really say outside of context(but he will, just watch)... perhaps though that they've not got not the difference between speech and substance(and why should an ESTP as it's simply a game and show<reflective of self perhaps, but I hold my game involves something else{as would anybody I suppose}>).
    Or they could be trying to be funny, as like like I.
    But I generalize too much, and understand how negatively that could have been taken, and realize vast expanse of people throughout the types, I have no want to blatantly disregard the feelings of my sp brethren and rather hold them in high regard in aspects of their contributions(as wank trys to ease out of impending backlash effect) to society and such.
    Now that just makes me more curious. I've yet to see another ESTP write like you did...any SP for that matter. Or perhaps you're not a native English speaker?

    The thoughts loops around a lot. Almost seem like Ni speculating and making adjustments as you write. Then again maybe I'm just analyzing too much.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

  7. #7
    Senior Member wank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope
    Posts
    131

    Default

    The NT's, introductants of please under stand me to my world view, of my group have expressed that I've an oddly developed N side... I do loop, and I rather have ideas as to why(I mean outside of that I rather think it true of everybody on one scale or another...)... I'd be pleased discuss it further if it would satiate the curiousity(it wont<not talking about just of me>).

    As to Athenian200,
    I would hold that we are not so different/

    I would like to get a more thorough understanding of how others in the community understand mbti, as I've some conception of it, in my opinion(the theory and such, not so much the communities takes outside of my own group's discussions and such).
    Everyone is a case study.

  8. #8
    ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INfj
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    I find it interesting to analyze (aka poke) at people regardless. As to whether it will satisfy curiosity, like you I doubt it. But it does raise interesting questions in terms of function development which I dabble with. Every bit of information is useful.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

  9. #9
    Senior Member wank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Well, suffice it to say, the major contributing factor to my N development, and further that, the understanding and participation in loop(not that else wise would be achievable)... is in having a Borderline Personality coupled with an ESTP type.

    I theorize that something between the "chaotic and unstable interpersonal relationships, self-image, identity, and behavior(per wiki<lazy sp>)" coupled with the ESTP identity being that of the group(my own observation in this instance<convincing others an ESTP is just like them>), having been in close contact with NTs much of my school life, love of talking philosophy(for the longest time it was simply talking I'm sure, before intrinsic understanding came into play), having for a rather long time lived distantly from people and without internet, and eventual moderate usage of psychedelics allowed for the right conditions with which to become internally aware.(Yay the sentence ended) A bit much I know.

    It's come to the point where I love hearing others' perceptions due to my own being rather fluid,.. something of maintaining a consensus communique as a result of instabilty(borderline) and adaptability(ESTP)...

    Though in all, I accept, I could easily be wrong.
    Everyone is a case study.

  10. #10
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Yo wank.

    wank on.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Similar Threads

  1. Video: Typology: An Introduction to Cognitive Functions
    By highlander in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:28 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:42 AM
  5. Why you should(nt) live with me. An introduction to doriusrex
    By doriusrex in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO