User Tag List

First 123 Last

Junior Member La Femme Souterraine's Avatar
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4

Welcome.

I am interested! You know three NTs? I'm jealous.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."
    Henry David Thoreau

Introverted (I) 95%
    Intuitive (N) 80%
    Feeling (F) 15%
    Perceiving (P) 56%

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by wank View Post
    Well, suffice it to say, the major contributing factor to my N development, and further that, the understanding and participation in loop(not that else wise would be achievable)... is in having a Borderline Personality coupled with an ESTP type.

It's come to the point where I love hearing others' perceptions due to my own being rather fluid,.. something of maintaining a consensus communique as a result of instabilty(borderline) and adaptability(ESTP)...
    Mirroring! We recently have a thread on that and Fe users. The tendency to pick up speech patterns among other things from people we interact with as a means of facilitating communication and congeniality... except when you go overboard you've become like a chameleon with no "center" to call your own.

I'm interested in hearing about your take on ESTP adaptability... is it influenced in part by the tertiary Fe?
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

I could see how the adaptability would come about with reference to tertiary Fe... I'd go so far as to agree in some moderate form or other,...
    Mind you, I'd expect the base reasoning, of filtration this up to the top(in hierarchical order of action if you will) would be a matter of personal commitment to a preferred standard, otherwise it would be rather suppressed due to game play to move along despite consequence...
    So under such a thought, personal development would be a matter of finding equilibrium of comfort, thereby allowing new situations besides ego games to incur(one path of many anyway).

...though I am not nearly as intimately familiar with communicating these aspects of type, a matter of lack of contact with this manner of the subject. As such, if none of that was in any other way coherent to your understanding, it's a matter of my flawed understanding derived from various sources quickly interneted.

Interesting Side note - my pursuits regarding relationships are much closer in nature to that of an NF than that of an SP.
    Last edited by wank; 07-18-2009 at 02:18 AM. Reason: additive
    Everyone is a case study.

Hi.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

*lols at thread created by supposed ESTP*

Welcome Wank, may your humble name bring us many a hand party. I'll have you know that we recently had a person die on this forum, and many of us are in mourning. It is terribly important that you respect the dead and not laugh at the manner in which they most unfortunately passed away. Have fun, but not too much fun, because that would be disrespectful.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

Smile

I don't know,... I've wondered a fair bit of being an N, Though I rather can not call to question that of my being an ESTP, in that my actions, if not words[written], are rather with in some context of constant promotion of one subject or another[a matter that was in years past rather outside of my awareness] amongst other things,...

Additionally, I find myself contented in that you sir, chose to share your loss with me out of all those you've spoken with in regards to introduction. It's nice to know
    Last edited by wank; 07-21-2009 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Required smiley
    Everyone is a case study.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Welcome to the forums, wankster.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

I can't bring myself to call you "Wank". I'll henceforth refer to you as "Wink". Sadly, I feel our relationship will always be formal, or else, I might call you "Winkie", which would be almost as bad. I do hope you'll understand. Welcome!
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    I

Ah, you must be the friend of Rixonomic. Welcome.

MBTI
    INTP

Hello, I'm one of wank's aforementioned NT friends. While I suppose it would be slightly more sensical to introduce myself in my own topic, I'd rather add fuel to the fire and ride the coattails of this one. I doubt I'll become too noteworthy a member, as frankly, forums are a timesink, and that's one resource I'm trying to make the best of. In any case, wank (oh, as of now, my new nickname for him is winkie) finally convinced me to post here. +1