User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default Obligatory Intros

Hello forum.

I'm Shayla, and an INTJ. I'm a pre-med college student who recently moved to PA from MI. I enjoy doing research on various psychology and biology subjects, drawing or painting via Photoshop, traveling, and spending time with my bf. I also spend some of my time on the INTJ forum site (username: Hatsumomo1).

And that's all I feel like saying.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hello and welcome to the forums.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hello, Shalya.

Welcome to Typology Central. How far along are you in understanding MBTI and other typology systems?

What is it like in Michigan? How did you get into medicine? What kind of things do you draw and paint? What psychology and biology subjects are you currently researching? How is INTJf these days?

Sorry if I ask too many questions, I just couldn't think of any other kinds of comments to make. I'm rather inquisitive.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Shalya.

Welcome to Typology Central. How far along are you in understanding MBTI and other typology systems?

What is it like in Michigan? How did you get into medicine? What kind of things do you draw and paint? What psychology and biology subjects are you currently researching? How is INTJf these days?

Sorry if I ask too many questions, I just couldn't think of any other kinds of comments to make. I'm rather inquisitive.
    That's ok. I like questions, as long as I know how to answer them.

I'm pretty far along in understanding MBTI, though I haven't fully understood, for example, Ni vs. Ne or Si vs. Se and so on. I'm a quick learner though.

The part of MI I grew up in had lots of snow, and was quite cold. We had autumn that lasted about two weeks, no spring, about two months of summer (I think), and the rest was winter.

How did I get into medicine? I'm not sure how it happened. One day I just started exploring it and found out I liked it, I guess.

As for things I draw and paint, it's usually landscapes, animals, and a lot of nature-y things. I'm trying to perfect drawing people.

At the moment I kind of put the biology research on pause. In psychology I'm starting to get into behavior and personality, hence why I joined this forum.

The INTJf is going swimmingly. We are very close to perfecting our plans for world domina--*cough*-- I mean...making the world a better place.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by SubjectA View Post
    Hello forum.

I'm Shayla, and an INTJ. I'm a pre-med college student who recently moved to PA from MI. I enjoy doing research on various psychology and biology subjects, drawing or painting via Photoshop, traveling, and spending time with my bf. I also spend some of my time on the INTJ forum site (username: Hatsumomo1).

And that's all I feel like saying.
    haha! YEAH! another INTJ! want to help Sb and I take over the world? come onnn, you know you want to! there'll be cookies! but no milk
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SecantSquared View Post
    haha! YEAH! another INTJ! want to help Sb and I take over the world? come onnn, you know you want to! there'll be cookies! but no milk
    Yesssss.....

*prepares army of ninja drones*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Yesssss.....

*prepares army of ninja drones*
    heehehe, goooood, gooood, everything is working as plaaaannned. muahahahahahaha. *laughs evilly*
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Hi Shayla; welcome.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm pretty far along in understanding MBTI, though I haven't fully understood, for example, Ni vs. Ne or Si vs. Se and so on. I'm a quick learner though.
    Ah, then you should figure it out quickly on this forum. We debate it all the time, and you should find it easy to choose a stance. In fact, you could probably figure it out by rooting through past threads, though that won't be as interesting as participating.
    The part of MI I grew up in had lots of snow, and was quite cold. We had autumn that lasted about two weeks, no spring, about two months of summer (I think), and the rest was winter.
    Brrr! That sounds like a chilly climate. Then again, that's probably because I'm used to 100 degree summers and mild winters.
    How did I get into medicine? I'm not sure how it happened. One day I just started exploring it and found out I liked it, I guess.
    Yeah, that's always how it happens for me, too.
    As for things I draw and paint, it's usually landscapes, animals, and a lot of nature-y things. I'm trying to perfect drawing people.
    Oh, yes. People are the hardest to draw, though they're my preferred subjects. Usually I find myself drawing with abstract things (like overlapping and intersecting geometric shapes with labels) and functional representations of things, though.

At the moment I kind of put the biology research on pause. In psychology I'm starting to get into behavior and personality, hence why I joined this forum.
    INTJs, ever practical. That's the reason I would tend to assume people join this forum, but it's rarely the main one.
    The INTJf is going swimmingly. We are very close to perfecting our plans for world domina--*cough*-- I mean...making the world a better place.
    LOL. That joke has been done to death, yet it's still mildly amusing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Hallo, hello!