User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Suuuuuup.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    You seem like a pretty complicated person. I think you'd probably fake me out with a bunch of wild flailings to throw me off, whereas I would simply be unimpressed and kick you right in the nads.
    ahh, but you see, I already know that you know my type, and you would expect me to do that ever since I mentioned my tactics a while back, so I'd have to take the unexpected method of walking away, and then get you later, when you don't expect it, I'll come back with a handful of flour maybe

[add]: the jangling thing works really well on ESFPs, I tested it quite recently
    5 3 9

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I don't even know half of what you're talking about. See, this is what I mean. You're complicated. Simplify, my man.

What's an ANtP, anyway? I don't even know what the hell that's supposed to be.

And, jangling? What is all this noise?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I don't even know half of what you're talking about. See, this is what I mean. You're complicated. Simplify, my man.
    Simple is too boring, it's much more fun rambling on about flour without needing to bake a cake. I take complicated as a complement btw, if you want me to simplify things, you'd have to make it into a challenge of some sort

What's an ANtP, anyway? I don't even know what the hell that's supposed to be.
    A for Ambiverted. I'm basically an ENTP, but you'd probably type me as an I (irl at least) The low T is because I suspect that I'm an INFP, and I still suspect that I'm an INFP.

And, jangling? What is all this noise?
    KEYS!

Are you gonna try to get to 1000 posts like Unique did and be the second ever ESTP to make such an achievement and then ironically work out that you're actually an introvert? That could be entertaining
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP

I don't get what keys are supposed to do. You've tried this in real life or in your head?

Unique seems pretty chill, I don't get what's wrong with changing your label. But naw, I crave human interaction. I used to be pretty quiet but I think that was because my type was repressed, now if I get quiet people instinctively ask me what's wrong.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I don't get what keys are supposed to do. You've tried this in real life or in your head?
    I've tried it a few times irl, I'd also like to mention that spoons can be used as a surprisingly good weapon if you aim for the bony points, like the elbows, the head, and maybe the fingers . It has worked just about every time I've done it, as long as they don't expect it, and you don't do it too often

Unique seems pretty chill, I don't get what's wrong with changing your label. But naw, I crave human interaction. I used to be pretty quiet but I think that was because my type was repressed, now if I get quiet people instinctively ask me what's wrong.
    I never said there was anything wrong with it, it was just kind of ironic . I like STPs, they are much more fun than STDs for sure
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP

Yes, we're so much more fun during sex. And spooning.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Simple is too boring, it's much more fun rambling on about flour without needing to bake a cake. I take complicated as a complement btw, if you want me to simplify things, you'd have to make it into a challenge of some sort

A for Ambiverted. I'm basically an ENTP, but you'd probably type me as an I (irl at least) The low T is because I suspect that I'm an INFP, and I still suspect that I'm an INFP.

KEYS!

Are you gonna try to get to 1000 posts like Unique did and be the second ever ESTP to make such an achievement and then ironically work out that you're actually an introvert? That could be entertaining

Yep waaaaaay more chill than kings he/she cares a little too much about mbti

haha but dw most people here do care about it too much, really the number one stuff up here is that they forget that its just preferences towards something... like if I'm a perceiver I can still judge if I want to

believe me, there have been threads of people claiming 100% T and that they are robots

I say congratulations but if I stab them in the hand they will no doubt cry like a whimpy feeling human

MBTI
    ESTP

No joke, bro. Gotta keep it real and all.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

No joke, bro. Gotta keep it real and all.
    lol, keeping it real is where I totally fail, I could probably learn something from you STPs and stuff. MBTI matters very little to me, it's just fun to stereotype the shit out of people until they can't take it anymore. The theory is pretty awesome though, it's like a key to the psyche ... apart from that, it's pretty useless.
    5 3 9

btw one of my best friends is ESTP so again, welcome !