User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Suuuuuup.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hi there
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

hey hey

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Some of these responses are amusing. I can tell I'm gonna have lotsa fun toying with you all.

I'm not offering soup. This is no soup kitchen. If you want soup you can take your homeless ass to the nearest charity facility, kthnx.

I leave as many places intact as I want to leave intact, howsaboutdat?

You need to stop trying to figure me out. I bet you thought I was an SP just because you took out the u's in the middle, right? Well I'll tell ya what, I don't play those stupidass word games. You can't figure me out like I'm some kinda crossword or brain teaser, you good-for-nothin' space cadet.

As for the rest of you, back to your places.

See? Lotsa fun.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I'm not offering soup. This is no soup kitchen. If you want soup you can take your homeless ass to the nearest charity facility, kthnx.
    No soup? A while ago there were nonexistent waffles at offer. What kind of an establishment is this? Feed us! NOW!

MBTI
    ESTP

Well I don't know about you, but nonexistent waffles aren't very tasty or fulfilling to me. If you really like cyber-waffles I'm happy to peddle them off to ya, though. Whatever makes you happy *shrug*

I don't argue with supply and demand.

Phantonym

We already have our own resident waffle peddler. So thanks, but no thanks. What else do you have to offer?

MBTI
    ESTP

Well, there is the soup... but I got anything you want, really. It's like the replicator on Star Trek except I don't have to invent anything fancy.

Phantonym

Cool. I'll keep that in mind if I ever want anything You better deliver!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    What if I started a "sup" thread? I am not an SP.
    it only works if the subject is unaware that they are being tested.

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Some of these responses are amusing. I can tell I'm gonna have lotsa fun toying with you all.

I leave as many places intact as I want to leave intact, howsaboutdat?

You need to stop trying to figure me out. I bet you thought I was an SP just because you took out the u's in the middle, right? Well I'll tell ya what, I don't play those stupidass word games. You can't figure me out like I'm some kinda crossword or brain teaser, you good-for-nothin' space cadet.

As for the rest of you, back to your places.

See? Lotsa fun.
    Oh dear, I reckon I've figured you out anyways, you're just like anyone else here and will get stereotyped to death because of your type, whereas, you're really just like the rest of us, with minor tweaks. Who's to say that I'm asking solely to figure you out though? The general banter is a pretty good bonus too . What would you do if I pulled your hair and bit you? Instant retaliation would be the obvious ESTP thing to do, but are you an obvious ESTP? I know! let's have a fight!!! I'll take ya!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTP

You seem like a pretty complicated person. I think you'd probably fake me out with a bunch of wild flailings to throw me off, whereas I would simply be unimpressed and kick you right in the nads.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]