User Tag List

12 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Default Say 'Hi' to another newbie.

Hi there guys, hope you are all in good health.

I am looking for a new home, as seen as though I am banned for three weeks on another forum for being so eccentric. In any case, I am 26 years old male Pakistani Atheist from Leeds (UK) I am a recluse by choice in real life, I love reading factual books and watching documentaries, I try to live my life to the fullest in the sense going out on a Friday night, getting drunk, coked-up, pilled-up and coming home on Sunday evening and then going to work on Monday morning with a massive hangover. I have a very addictive personality, I like to be schematic, and I loathe folks who are always late, not dressed nicely generally do not have money, and are emotional or derive their morality from religious scriptures as opposed to from rational and logical reasoning. I can be a dick at times.

If you have any questions please do not mind to ask me.

Regards,
    KT

your resident asshole

You have found your home, eccentric IxTJ! Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    You have found your home, eccentric IxTJ! Welcome and enjoy your stay.
    Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome, that was a pretty quick reply.

your resident asshole

I'm speedy like that.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

The reason why I have the "x" there is for the fact that sometimes I get "N" or "S" I think I might be split down the middle.

your resident asshole

Hmm... well let's see. Which of these descriptions do you relate to more?

Introverted iNtuiting involves synthesizing the seemingly paradoxical or contradictory, which takes understanding to a new level. Using this process, we can have moments when completely new, unimagined realizations come to us. A disengagement from interactions in the room occurs, followed by a sudden “Aha!” or “That’s it!” The sense of the future and the realizations that come from introverted iNtuiting have a sureness and an imperative quality that seem to demand action and help us stay focused on fulfilling our vision or dream of how things will be in the future. Using this process, we might rely on a focal device or symbolic action to predict, enlighten, or transform. We could find ourselves laying out how the future will unfold based on unseen trends and telling signs. This process can involve working out complex concepts or systems of thinking or conceiving of symbolic or novel ways to understand things that are universal. It can lead to creating transcendent experiences or solutions.
    or

Introverted Sensing often involves storing data and information, then comparing and contrasting the current situation with similar ones. The immediate experience or words are instantly linked with the prior experiences, and we register a similarity or a difference—for example, noticing that some food doesn’t taste the same or is saltier than it usually is. Introverted Sensing is also operating when we see someone who reminds us of someone else. Sometimes a feeling associated with the recalled image comes into our awareness along with the information itself. Then the image can be so strong, our body responds as if reliving the experience. The process also involves reviewing the past to draw on the lessons of history, hindsight, and experience. With introverted Sensing, there is often great attention to detail and getting a clear picture of goals and objectives and what is to happen. There can be a oneness with ageless customs that help sustain civilization and culture and protect what is known and long-lasting, even while what is reliable changes.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hmmm .. freaking wicked way to introduce yourself .. Loving it.

Hey.

Banned
    MBTI
    InTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Hmm... well let's see. Which of these descriptions do you relate to more?

or
    Thanks.

I see both apply to me, although "Introverted iNtuiting" applies slightly more often.

your resident asshole

Then you are probably INTJ. You can put InTJ if you aren't positive that it totally fits you. That's why I put IStj instead of ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by King T View Post
    I can be a dick at times.
    evidently.

Pakistani atheist eh? mashallah!

srsly, I'm in your neck of the woods quite often, visiting my brother who lives near Shadwell. lemme know if you wanna meet up if, y'know, you're in a less isolated kinda mood
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen