User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    ILI

Default Yet another INTP, oh joy!

I test as an INTp/ILI...don't remember my precise Enneagram at the moment, but it was either 4 or 5. I've not really researched the Enneagram system, but I've looked into the MBTI and Socionics systems a fair bit, with particular emphasis on Socionics. My best friend (who is the only person I've ever been at least somewhat emotionally attached to) types as an ESFp/SEE, so I'm willing to lend the Socionics system the most credence. Anyway, I've reached a point in my life where my Fe seems to be constantly nagging me for a bit more social interaction, and while I'm not certain you can take a scientific approach to socializing and get effective results, I'm certainly willing to try...maybe, if I can convince myself to do more than observe and analyze everyone. While there doesn't seem to be an abundance of ESFp types here, there are some, and members of other types MBTI would match me with, some of which I may have never had the chance to interact with. Anyway, that's my rather long and drawn out way of saying "hello".

MBTI
    epic

tell me, oh wise one, how might one assemble a trollgrinder?

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Hola fellow INTP. You'll find that there are similarities with other INTPs and there are also vast differences. That's life though.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Glad you're aboard, nice to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by trollgrinder View Post
    I test as an INTp/ILI...don't remember my precise Enneagram at the moment, but it was either 4 or 5. I've not really researched the Enneagram system, but I've looked into the MBTI and Socionics systems a fair bit, with particular emphasis on Socionics. My best friend (who is the only person I've ever been at least somewhat emotionally attached to) types as an ESFp/SEE, so I'm willing to lend the Socionics system the most credence. Anyway, I've reached a point in my life where my Fe seems to be constantly nagging me for a bit more social interaction, and while I'm not certain you can take a scientific approach to socializing and get effective results, I'm certainly willing to try...maybe, if I can convince myself to do more than observe and analyze everyone. While there doesn't seem to be an abundance of ESFp types here, there are some, and members of other types MBTI would match me with, some of which I may have never had the chance to interact with. Anyway, that's my rather long and drawn out way of saying "hello".

A good method to go from observing to interaction is the realization that through interaction and experience you have more to analyse than you ever did before.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by trollgrinder View Post
    Anyway, I've reached a point in my life where my Fe seems to be constantly nagging me for a bit more social interaction, and while I'm not certain you can take a scientific approach to socializing and get effective results, I'm certainly willing to try...maybe, if I can convince myself to do more than observe and analyze everyone.
    Theory suggests focusing more on Ne and less on Ti would be a good approach to accomplishing this. It worked for me.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

trollgrinder..... what an MMO-ish name. DO YOU KNOW TROLL?!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Is your name a warning?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Is your name a warning?
    I'd interpret it as a person fighting trolls. Most likely through outsmarting and outwitting the trolls. Like a true INTP!

Grinding them to mush!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I'd interpret it as a person fighting trolls. Most likely through outsmarting and outwitting the trolls. Like a true INTP!

Grinding them to mush!
    Ohhh! I see it. Welcome noob.