MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Dude, I've been missing out.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

Interesting that you know an INTJ... what's the attraction there? You're total opposites!
    I don't just know him--I married him. The attraction? Welllll...I was 16 when we met, so first it was that he was cute. I liked his bleached spiky hair. It was his laugh. He has a great laugh. What attracted me personality-wise? He's steady. Rock-steady, and I admire that. He has a terrific work ethic, is a total man of action, and is intensely loyal to me and our children.

I think, even at that age, I knew what traits I valued in a partner and went for them.

Note that the lack of modesty is a caricature... we don't actually assert that all SPs lack modesty in this particular way.
    This particular SP thinks nothing of discussing placenta at the dinner table. I lack modesty in odd ways, and don't care if I show some skin so long as one isn't adversely affected by stretch marks, and even then, too bad. :P
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
    This particular SP thinks nothing of discussing placenta at the dinner table. I lack modesty in odd ways, and don't care if I show some skin so long as one isn't adversely affected by stretch marks, and even then, too bad. :P
    This sounds like the better side of my mother.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
    I don't just know him--I married him. The attraction? Welllll...I was 16 when we met, so first it was that he was cute. I liked his bleached spiky hair. It was his laugh. He has a great laugh. What attracted me personality-wise? He's steady. Rock-steady, and I admire that. He has a terrific work ethic, is a total man of action, and is intensely loyal to me and our children.

I think, even at that age, I knew what traits I valued in a partner and went for them.
    I think I can see that, then. It sounds like you're both fairly balanced. The fact that you're here probably means you have some N and T development despite being mostly ESFP... and his being an action type indicates a little Se. The opposite type thing can work great if both are kind of balanced.

LOL. It looks like SPs are very different from SJs, then. It's almost like even though they both use S, they react as differently to things as if they were in two different worlds.

And don't worry... modesty is probably overrated, anyway. It can often have negative consequences when it's too strong in a culture (look at some of the negatives of the Victorian Era), so we kind of need SPs... they help keep people from becoming too modest, inhibited, and repressed.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Hello, love. You know how modest I am, so your style is no biggie. Good to see you here!
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hm... glad to know that I'm not the only INTJ that is drawn to ESFPs.

In any case, welcome!

hi. welcone.
    too cute avatar.

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    hi. welcone.
    too cute avatar.
    Thanks! It's my youngest son.

I think I can see that, then. It sounds like you're both fairly balanced. The fact that you're here probably means you have some N and T development despite being mostly ESFP... and his being an action type indicates a little Se. The opposite type thing can work great if both are kind of balanced.
    I'll go with balanced-ish. His N is rather weak, and my P is iffy. My S and F are complicated by ADD, and all of his issues are complicated by sleep apnea.
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome Eowyn

I love your avatar. I was just going to ask if it was of one of your boys.