First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Glad you could make it!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Welcome! PS, Worth was my great-uncle's name and we considered it for our son!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Yeah. Aren't you rare everywhere? Though there's a dearth of several other N types too - female ENTs (I believe we only have digesthisickness) and male ENFs (Brendan, Lateralus... who am I forgetting? ).
    I remember there were not may male NFs on I.C. except for a bunch of INFPs. There was like 2 males for every NF type except for around 10 INFP males.

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Do you have any favorite topics that you like talking to people about, outside psychology and such? My other primary interests are languages and computers.
    I also enjoy talking about computers. Mainly hardware because I am not that interested in software. Y'all maybe surprised that I enjoy talking about sports, because I have never met another INFJ who does. Mainly football and baseball. In addition, I love discussing movies.
    INFJ - 4w5

"Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome Worth!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Hello Worth. I do/did not know you, but you are gladly welcome here. Make yourself at home.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Worth View Post
    Hello everyone! My name is Worth and live in either Portland, OR, Putney, VT, or Gulfport, MS depending on the circumstances. In addition, I am an INFJ.

I once was a member of the intuitive central website a long time ago. I am sure many of y'all may recognize me, like Cafe and Eileen, but for those who don't, I am happy to meet y'all.

Currently, I am in my second year of undergrad. I plan to major in psychology and ultimately become a clinical psychologist.

Things I enjoy: I love having long, meaningful conversations with another person. Even if I am tired, once an interesting topic is introduced to a conversation, I become awake and alert. I have accidentally irritated many friends when they are trying to go to sleep with my desire to continue the conversation.

I love fishing, especially for muskies in Ontario.

And many more things.

Traits which aggravate me the most: immaturity, superficiality, arrogance, and elitism. However, I am deeply interested in hearing everyone's point of view, even if I do not initially agree with him or her.

My philosophy: Everyone has a truth to their point of view.

Hello again and welcome back

We're kicking it old school now.

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
    Bertrand Russell

http://rayofsolar.blogspot.com/
    http://zeropointseven.blogspot.com/

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Welcome Worth!

My Philosophy: Use me, but use me well.

No, not like that.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post

My Philosophy: Use me, but use me well.

No, not like that.

But I thought you enjoyed being extorted!
    INFJ - 4w5

"Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFJ

Thank you all for your considerate greetings. I really appreciate people who take the time to be courteous.
    INFJ - 4w5