User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Let's make it clear that I'm only joking.
    Yes, I was joking back. Maybe I took it a bit too far with the pink golf carts.
    I'll tell you what! to make up for it, yours can be blue!!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    Yes, I was joking back. Maybe I took it a bit too far with the pink golf carts.
    I'll tell you what! to make up for it, yours can be blue!!
    But I like pink!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    But I like pink!!!
    Why must you men be so fickle and wishy washy?? first the golf cart has to be blue, then you want it pink! I wish you wouldn't let your emotions control you so much, damnit!! :steam:

Just kidding, your safety-cart can be whatever color you want!
    But not plaid.

MBTI
    INTJ

My first action when the huddled masses are cowering on their knees at my feet, will be to revoke the driving privileges of anyone making "women are crappy drivers" generalizations. A person who seriously believes something like this is too mentally lazy to learn the truth (which is that generalizations are usually a bad idea, driving skills have nothing to do with one's reproductive organs, and that if men were so much better at it than women then why are their insurance premiums so much higher??) and should not be trusted with the responsibility of operating a vehicle without injuring someone or damaging property. Although maybe I'll let you drive golf carts. Pink golf carts. With lots of foam padding on the bumpers and the interiors... and you'll have to wear a big puffy helmet.

I'd also like to add that while your interest and enthusiasm is always appreciated, your point is silly and off-topic. When we achieve world domination we won't have to drive unless we want to. We have men for these kinds of menial, brainless jobs.

More proclamations to come.
    I have to say, I like you Mendacity! It was both men that drove into the back of my car....but that's a whole different story.

Seriously, I have to start taking notes from you, you are very good at expressing yourself, I however, am not. Teach me oh wise one so I can learn.
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    I have to say, I like you Mendacity! It was both men that drove into the back of my car....but that's a whole different story.
    Seriously, I have to start taking notes from you, you are very good at expressing yourself, I however, am not. Teach me oh wise one so I can learn.
    Why thank you!! I like you too!
    Truthfully, though don't look to me for how to express yourself... Usually people think I'm angry or being snotty at them when I'm actually trying to be funny :sad:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I wish I didn't have to learn to drive...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Why thank you!! I like you too!
    Truthfully, though don't look to me for how to express yourself... Usually people think I'm angry or being snotty at them when I'm actually trying to be funny :sad:
    Well you will fit right in here Mendacity because most people here have a very unique sence of humor. We will appreciate your choice of words here and your humor a lot here! I like how you respond and the honesty in your answers. I like how snarky you can be! It's great!
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    Well you will fit right in here Mendacity because most people here have a very unique sence of humor. We will appreciate your choice of words here and your humor a lot here! I like how you respond and the honesty in your answers. I like how snarky you can be! It's great!
    You rock my socks. I wish everyone else felt like that. INTJ's unite!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You rock my socks. I wish everyone else felt like that. INTJ's unite!
    Don't worry, Mendacity. We all like and value the INTJ's here. Really. (But don't tell them that or they'll melt... oops, too late!)

As far as world domination, I won't mind as long as they can be persuaded to guarantee myself and my allies a place in the new order. If they do so, we won't do anything to prevent it. I think we could even be persuaded to play the propagandist. I mean, let's face it, INTJ's are excellent strategists, but their rhetorical and persuasion skills leave something to be desired. You need popular support sometimes, force can't hold everything in place forever.

If you agree to my terms, then:

I, for one, welcome our new INTJ overlords/ladies!

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Don't worry, Mendacity. We all like and value the INTJ's here. Really. (But don't tell them that or they'll melt... oops, too late!)

As far as world domination, I won't mind as long as they can be persuaded to guarantee myself and my allies a place in the new order. If they do so, we won't do anything to prevent it. I think we could even be persuaded to play the propagandist. I mean, let's face it, INTJ's are excellent strategists, but their rhetorical and persuasion skills leave something to be desired. You need popular support sometimes, force can't hold everything in place forever.

If you agree to my terms, then:

I, for one, welcome our new INTJ overlords/ladies!

Have a nice day.
    Anthenian, your support is welcome and appreciated. INTJ overlords would be useless without INFJs to bolster our cause. Once we take over the world, do you guys want Italy? I hear it's nice there!