User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 83

  1. #31
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mendacity View Post
    Thank you for your word suggestion... I did actually mean two-facedness... asking if it was a word or not was a rhetorical question meant to demonstrate the fact that I knew it wasn't correct but was going to use it anyway... I guess it failed .... damn my in-ness and lack of ability to verbally express myself in writing in a way that the general population will understand!
    I actually knew you probably meant it that way, but sometimes I tend to point it out when people don't use punctuation, spelling, or grammar/syntax properly, and if I'm in a particularly nitpicking mood, I go around correcting everyone's pronunciation and word choices (I've gotten better about it lately, but I used to do this often).

    You'd be shocked how irritated I become when I have to listen to those older movies set in the American South, and start compulsively correcting their pronunciation, word order, and colloquialisms under my breath.

  2. #32
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    I'm hurt Usehername, you forgot about me.

    Seriously though, I tend to be in my own world, I have too many things on my mind that I probably don't post as much as I should. The posts I have been reading, I don't see many INTJ's.




    Competition? Uberfuhrer, I don't think you know what you are up against.

    I plan on taking over the world, one person at a time. Pt is a great social engineer and planner, with him on my side, nothing can stop me. Plus, we women have an advantage - we're hot and we know how to use it. Especially INTJ women, ask pt.
    I offer my services for structural designs and some forms of defensive equipment.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #33
    Senior Member Nonpareil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I offer my services for structural designs and some forms of defensive equipment.
    Does that mean I have you on my side? If so how can I recruit you? Everyone has their usefulness
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

  4. #34
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Can I be the one who crashes all the parties?

  5. #35
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    Does that mean I have you on my side? If so how can I recruit you? Everyone has their usefulness
    Actually I'm a "contractor" who hasn't sided yet other than I know someone needs to disturb the peace in this world a decent amount. I also have my own lackies (an ISTJ strong back / security expert and ISFP artist/recruiter) with the possibility of aquiring more. I do not, however, discuss details of possible services over the grid.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #36
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    Competition? Uberfuhrer, I don't think you know what you are up against.

    I plan on taking over the world, one person at a time. Pt is a great social engineer and planner, with him on my side, nothing can stop me. Plus, we women have an advantage - we're hot and we know how to use it. Especially INTJ women, ask pt.

    and you know women are never wrong :rolli:

    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    and you know women are never wrong :rolli:

    Yeah, and who's gonna drive without crashing?

  8. #38
    Senior Member Nonpareil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Yeah, and who's gonna drive without crashing?
    Even then, women are right. It's not our fault there's so many stupid, incompetent drivers out there.

    "Really,...it was him who backed into my car...I didn't rear-end his car!"
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I go around correcting everyone's pronunciation and word choices (I've gotten better about it lately, but I used to do this often).
    I have a tendency to do the same thing.... and I know what you mean about those kinds of movies. I am correcting their grammar in my head.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Yeah, and who's gonna drive without crashing?
    My first action when the huddled masses are cowering on their knees at my feet, will be to revoke the driving privileges of anyone making "women are crappy drivers" generalizations. A person who seriously believes something like this is too mentally lazy to learn the truth (which is that generalizations are usually a bad idea, driving skills have nothing to do with one's reproductive organs, and that if men were so much better at it than women then why are their insurance premiums so much higher??) and should not be trusted with the responsibility of operating a vehicle without injuring someone or damaging property. Although maybe I'll let you drive golf carts. Pink golf carts. With lots of foam padding on the bumpers and the interiors... and you'll have to wear a big puffy helmet.

    I'd also like to add that while your interest and enthusiasm is always appreciated, your point is silly and off-topic. When we achieve world domination we won't have to drive unless we want to. We have men for these kinds of menial, brainless jobs.

    More proclamations to come.

  10. #40
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Let's make it clear that I'm only joking.

Similar Threads

  1. Another new INTJ
    By gfamtx in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:45 AM
  2. New INTJ
    By Arandur in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:49 AM
  3. Greetings (new INTJ)
    By Apollonian in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:57 AM
  4. new intj
    By Prometheus in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 04:36 PM
  5. Hi, I'm a new INTJ here. Please post your welcomes : )
    By logan235711 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO