User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thanks for the welcome! Denver is nice I guess, but I haven't ever lived anywhere else so I really have nothing to compare it to. I like it. My experiences in college have been many and varied.
    Thank you for your word suggestion... I did actually mean two-facedness... asking if it was a word or not was a rhetorical question meant to demonstrate the fact that I knew it wasn't correct but was going to use it anyway... I guess it failed .... damn my in-ness and lack of ability to verbally express myself in writing in a way that the general population will understand!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Welcome! I'm looking forward to you contributing to the boards. (I'm also pretty talkative, too.)

(I am soo psyched that we have another INTJ female to gather data from and dig through... Where's Economica, Nat and NPG? INTJ female information-gathering-party!!)

(Are there any others I am missing? I thought we had more. Or maybe it's just because I feel right at home with the boys.)
    I'm hurt Usehername, you forgot about me.

Seriously though, I tend to be in my own world, I have too many things on my mind that I probably don't post as much as I should. The posts I have been reading, I don't see many INTJ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Jeez...I'm facing too much world-dominating competition around here...

Oh, and welcome to the Reich!
    Competition? Uberfuhrer, I don't think you know what you are up against.

I plan on taking over the world, one person at a time. Pt is a great social engineer and planner, with him on my side, nothing can stop me. Plus, we women have an advantage - we're hot and we know how to use it. Especially INTJ women, ask pt.
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

MBTI
    INTJ

Oh, I'm so sorry Mendacity! I forgot to say: Welcome fellow INTJ!

I have no excuse, my head is up in the clouds today - stress. I find it hard to deal with people, I seem to get misunderstood all the time.

The people on this board is generally very nice, I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here - I did, despite the fact that I'm still trying to find myself.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has a hard time expressing myself, although, I tend to make words up all the time. I love to read but for some strange reason, my vocabulary and spelling sucks. I have the same problem talking (or some may say, ranting) a lot.

Let's pick each others brains and take over the world...we can show the INTJ men out there how you should do it!

Anyways, welcome!
    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

No need to apologize, I'm often the same way

Right, world domination it is!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    I'm hurt Usehername, you forgot about me.
    i did . i think it's because we rarely post in the same forums. I know you exist, because sometimes i read your blog, but i rarely see your posts. much apologies.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Usehername, has my... ambivalence toward other INTJs (as a group) escaped you?

Incidentally, I actually know four female INTJs IRL, my mother (), two thirtysomething leaders of their respective subcultures ( and ) and an 18-year old who already pwns the world (or at least herself, but the rest will follow ) better than I do.

Anyhow, welcome to the board, Mendacity.

(This thread explains my signature.)
    i said information-gathering-party; i didn't say once that it had to be enjoyable! you can the whole time so long as you're participating.
    bullshit you don't want the INTJ female data as much as I do lol

(okay, maybe i want it more. but i hardly know any IRL!)
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ

Hello Mendacity, I too am an INTJ. I just joined today (9/20/07).
    I have not seen any ages posted as old as me. Perhaps they are just
    not wanting to divulge. Just recently I have taken the test as well.
    Can tell you that as one lives life longer, ones outlook changes quite a bit.
    I am much more comfortable with who I am then I was 20 years ago.
    Wish I had this level of comfort when I had that higher level of energy!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    i said information-gathering-party; i didn't say once that it had to be enjoyable! you can the whole time so long as you're participating.
    Points for persuasiveness.

bullshit you don't want the INTJ female data as much as I do lol

(okay, maybe i want it more. but i hardly know any IRL!)
    I'm telling you I'm ambivalent.

... I suppose you've emptied YouTube for Julia Stiles and Jodie Foster?

Hi, Mendacity and Razorcut, too.
    Ah, and Razorcut, are you trying to escape an introduction thread of your own?
    To all other people posting in this thread: How many INTJs... that's disquieting

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    To all other people posting in this thread: How many INTJs... that's disquieting
    You have no idea On the other hand, INTJs are the most fun of all! A disagreement with INTJs is like... a whole weeks worth of entertainment.

And of course, welcome!