User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Welcome, Kra! Psychology is AWESOME!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post

I have become increasingly interested in psychology and philosophy in the last few years, and I'm always on the path to self-discovery it seems.
    An INTJ studying the most useless of all academics instead of studying things that will bring him closer to his goal of world domination?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Welcome, fellow INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    INTP

Welcome

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Greetings personajigger. What is thou quest?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I'm quite the music lover. I've played various musical instruments for roughly 15 years now. I listen to just about everything, with a particular love of classic rock, modern alt rock, blues, folk, dabbled in metal as well.
    Welcome.

Which blues artist are you partial to? My familys from the delta area, so I grew up listening to it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    An INTJ studying the most useless of all academics instead of studying things that will bring him closer to his goal of world domination?
    I'm afraid I don't quite understand it either. :confused:

"Which blues artist are you partial to? My familys from the delta area, so I grew up listening to it."

I've been on a Robert Johnson kick for a while, mythos and all. Though delta blues isn't something I've had the chance to get to know very well yet, I've been intending to pick up some Howlin' Wolf and Muddy Waters as well.

As for all around blues players though, I'd have to say Buddy Guy and Roy Buchanan (not really sure what else I'd classify him as, since he incorporates some other styles as well) has been a pretty big influence in my own playing style, and I really enjoy listening to them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hey there, welcome. INTJs are some cool people. I'm going to be studying psychology. I'm majoring in psychology with a minor in criminal justice... But I have to get past the core curriculum first. How have the classes been treating you?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I've been on a Robert Johnson kick for a while, mythos and all. Though delta blues isn't something I've had the chance to get to know very well yet, I've been intending to pick up some Howlin' Wolf and Muddy Waters as well.

As for all around blues players though, I'd have to say Buddy Guy and Roy Buchanan (not really sure what else I'd classify him as, since he incorporates some other styles as well) has been a pretty big influence in my own playing style, and I really enjoy listening to them.
    I think the Chicago area stuff is neat because you can hear the beginnings of rock in it. Don't listen to too much of it though. Maybe we could set up some sort of music xchange, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    Studying philosophy isnt so bad given its epistemological value. Learning how to express thoughts in a structured, step-by-step way is a valuable thing for a xNTj. If nothing else it keeps the INTP minions happy.