User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISFP

Default An easily-distracted SP

Hi, everyone! Glad to meet all of you. I've looked in here a few times lately, and it seems like a fun and lively place, so I decided to check it out. Lots of SPs here too! Good good good.

I guess I'm interested in the MBTI because it's just so useful. I understand myself better since learning about it, and I'm better able to use my strengths and avoid my weaknesses. Even better, I can find other fun and happening SPs to hang out with, friendly and charming NFs to talk with, and contentious SJs who might want to help me with all the stuff that needs doing around the house.

I like the usual SP stuff: musical instruments, art supplies, sporting gear, and cars with the proper number of pedals (three). Catch ya later!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Welcome Winder of Side.

Here's your complimentary SP club jacket and membership card (it glows in the dark of course.) The snacks are over there, but unfortunately Halla74 has passed out in the punch bowl, so you might wanna grab something out of the cooler instead.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    SEXY

Welcome to the forums.

MBTI
    INTP

Are you human or non-human?

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Welcome Winder of Side.

Here's your complimentary SP club jacket and membership card (it glows in the dark of course.) The snacks are over there, but unfortunately Halla74 has passed out in the punch bowl, so you might wanna grab something out of the cooler instead.
    Thanks, Jeffster! I've only been here a few minutes and already I got some cool swag. I didn't expect the jacket would be paisley, but it's still pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post

Welcome to the forums.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    Are you human or non-human?
    An excellent question, sir.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Hi, everyone! Glad to meet all of you. I've looked in here a few times lately, and it seems like a fun and lively place, so I decided to check it out. Lots of SPs here too! Good good good.

I guess I'm interested in the MBTI because it's just so useful. I understand myself better since learning about it, and I'm better able to use my strengths and avoid my weaknesses. Even better, I can find other fun and happening SPs to hang out with, friendly and charming NFs to talk with, and contentious SJs who might want to help me with all the stuff that needs doing around the house.

I like the usual SP stuff: musical instruments, art supplies, sporting gear, and cars with the proper number of pedals (three). Catch ya later!
    Hi, Sidewinder. Nice to meet you too.

I'm intrigued that someone finds this useful from a practical perspective. I'm guessing it's because SPs have Ni in there somewhere. Even Jeffster (though he won't admit it)... he just created a plausible fantasy scenario involving the SP archetype, guess which function he used for that?

Anyway, MBTI is a good self-development tool, and it's good that you've found it. It doesn't seem like we have a lot of interests in common other than MBTI, but I'd say that's a good start.

We're looking forward to interacting with you as well. That is, as long as you're the fun kind of SP rather than the annoying kind that constantly lectures people about how they found meaning in "duty" or "family" that changed their life for the better (some mistake them for SJs, but SJs aren't that weird about it, because they see those things as normal and take them for granted).

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome to the forum, glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFP

Resident "charming and friendly" NF at your service.

SP's are fun. Nice to meet you!
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I'm intrigued that someone finds this useful from a practical perspective. I'm guessing it's because SPs have Ni in there somewhere. Even Jeffster (though he won't admit it)... he just created a plausible fantasy scenario involving the SP archetype, guess which function he used for that?
    Ae. (Extraverted Awesomeness.)

We're looking forward to interacting with you as well. That is, as long as you're the fun kind of SP rather than the annoying kind that constantly lectures people about how they found meaning in "duty" or "family" that changed their life for the better.
    OH SNAP.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Ae. (Extraverted Awesomeness.)
    Okay, I'll buy that.

Jeffster just invented a new function. Darn, it's going to be hard to incorporate that into the existing system. Oh, well.

OH SNAP.
    Ginger snaps?