veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Mostly it's just older STPs that sometimes (though not very often) get all weird preaching about the importance of something that changed their life for the better. They make me feel like I'm being mocked.
    What in the world is wrong with talking about something that changes your life for the better?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFJ

Welcome, Sidewinder! My mom is an SP, ESFP to be exact. And I just wanted to say that if you're anything like she is (even though you're introverted).................you must be completely INSANE!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Welcome, Sidewinder! My mom is an SP, ESFP to be exact. And I just wanted to say that if you're anything like she is (even though you're introverted).................you must be completely INSANE!
    Well, maybe not completely insane. Just partially insane. Introverts are slightly more subdued.

Thanks for the welcome. And thanks Shaula and TheChosenOne too!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    What in the world is wrong with talking about something that changes your life for the better?
    Absolutely nothing.

Unless you push it on people and act like it's novel, the most important thing the world... when it's actually very commonplace, simple, and not particularly impressive.

To be honest, this may only be one ESTP out there who really, really got on my nerves.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    To be honest, this may only be one ESTP out there who really, really got on my nerves.
    It's good to be honest.

Hi!

In keeping with the thread so far...I just like to tell you how MBTI and TypC changed my life for the better... blah, blah, blah...no, not really, but it is fun and you do learn.

It's nice to meet another ISFP. I was getting sick of the others.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yeah, me too! :steam:

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Wow you have a great collection of ISFp's here although I see them as more Extroverts.. Everyone knows you Jeff and Wolfy quit changing type to win over the new ISFP. :P

You can become J any day too. We need more of them. Anyhow welcome to the nuthouse.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Hi!

In keeping with the thread so far...I just like to tell you how MBTI and TypC changed my life for the better... blah, blah, blah...no, not really, but it is fun and you do learn.

Thanks, Wolfy. There's a pretty good group of us here. Good to see the N's aren't drowning us out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    Wow you have a great collection of ISFp's here although I see them as more Extroverts.. Everyone knows you Jeff and Wolfy quit changing type to win over the new ISFP. :P

You can become J any day too. We need more of them. Anyhow welcome to the nuthouse.
    J's pretty tough for me, although I get along great with most SJs. I find that when I have to fight for customer service, I take on a bit of a STJ edge. But I find it difficult to act that way for long. Thanks for the welcome!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Thanks, Wolfy. There's a pretty good group of us here. Good to see the N's aren't drowning us out completely.
    Oh, speaking of which. Wolfy has graduated from my School of Abstract Thinking. He did very well.

If you want to brush up on your N skills, you might want to look into it. We teach irony, sarcasm, and puns, along with recognizing alternate perspectives and meanings. We may even be introducing a symbolism course soon.

If you graduate, you get a free "N" card, which can either be traded in for an N in your type code, or shown to others for pride and/or proving that your opinion is qualified in a debate.