User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Default I'm back!!!!....not that you care.

Hey everyone! I've been reading some on here but now I'm finally gonna post and such now. I'm not as busy. Hooray! Yeah, that's all I wanted to say...not that anyone cares. Haha!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

Happy return!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Happy return!
    Thanks iwakar! Party time! <-----My idea of a party anyway...
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome back. Of course we care, you'll just be added to the ranks for the INFJ take over. We always need one more.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Welcome back!
    It's nice to meet you.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hi Welcome back. Of course we care, you'll just be added to the ranks for the INFJ take over. We always need one more.
    Thanks AllAboutSoul! I know, I was just being emo for fun. INFJ takeover, eh? Niiiiice. I'm in!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Hey everyone! I've been reading some on here but now I'm finally gonna post and such now. I'm not as busy. Hooray! Yeah, that's all I wanted to say...not that anyone cares. Haha!
    Wait. Who are you?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by WickedQueen View Post
    Welcome back!
    It's nice to meet you.
    Why thank you WickedQueen! (I feel like I'm insulting you by calling you that. ) It's nice to meet you too!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

welcome back
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Wait. Who are you?
    Synarch! I'm only your favorite INFJ! Haha! It's okay if you don't remember me. Really. It's fine. No, no. I see how it is. But seriously, I wasn't on here long. I think I've only been a member since December and then I got busy and now I'm back! Um...so I guess....it's nice to meet you again.