User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh yes Dostoevsky is a wonderful writer. I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of A Writer's Diary.

As for me:
    The Oak and the Calf: A Memoir - Aleksandr Solzehnitsyn
    Utopia, The Perennial Heresy - Thomas Molnar
    The Fall of Berlin 1945 - Antony Beevor
    The Inner Life - Hazrat Inayat Khan
    Papers and Journals: A Selection - Søren Kierkegaard
    I think I saw A Writer's Diary at my school library. They have so many books! It's like literary heaven!

Oh wow, those are some fancy sounding books. Fun.
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

Sniffles

Yeah I know, the libraries I have access to are simply overwhelming.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Thanks, Fluffywolf! The pleasure's all mine! I think I will like you a lot because you think you will like me a lot. P.S.- Are you made out of cotton candy? Because that's what I imagine a Fluffywolf would look like...
    Have a sample. Don't bite off too much though!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah I know, the libraries I have access to are simply overwhelming.
    I'll ask my friends, "Hey, have you guys seen the library here?! It's ginormous!!! I was there for hours the other day!" And they'll be like, "Yeah, we know! We've seen too much of that library too! We hate reading!!!!! We never want to go back again!!!! EVER!!!!!!" And I'll be like, "Oh. Not quite what I meant."
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Have a sample. Don't bite off too much though!
    Awkward! lol I blush easily. I've got some, thank you. I'll just smell you from a (long) distance.

Sniffles

I'll ask my friends, "Hey, have you guys seen the library here?! It's ginormous!!! I was there for hours the other day!" And they'll be like, "Yeah, we know! We've seen too much of that library too! We hate reading!!!!! We never want to go back again!!!! EVER!!!!!!" And I'll be like, "Oh. Not quite what I meant."
    LOL they must not like reading too much.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Awkward! lol I blush easily. I've got some, thank you. I'll just smell you from a (long) distance.
    Ups! I'll send you some by airmail then. :P

MBTI
    INFJ

Ups! I'll send you some by airmail then. :P
    Oh, so you're Airwolf now, eh?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

*starts spinning tail*
    Fwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrh..

Tuu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tutu-tutuuuuuu!
    Tuu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tutu-tutuuuuuu....

MBTI
    INFJ

*starts spinning tail*
    Fwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrhwrh..

Tuu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tutu-tutu tutu-tutuuuuuu....
    You would decide to make me laugh out loud at a time like this! I decided to keep some mouthwash in my mouth for a while (due to a nasty canker sore that is taking over). And then I come back to the computer only to see THIS! I almost spewed it all over my screen! Phew! That was a close one!