User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Hey everyone! I've been reading some on here but now I'm finally gonna post and such now. I'm not as busy. Hooray! Yeah, that's all I wanted to say...not that anyone cares. Haha!
    We don't know you very well, but we do care.

Welcome back! Hope you like it here enough to keep coming back.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Pleased to meet you!

I think I will like you a lot.
    Thanks, Fluffywolf! The pleasure's all mine! I think I will like you a lot because you think you will like me a lot. P.S.- Are you made out of cotton candy? Because that's what I imagine a Fluffywolf would look like...
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    We don't know you very well, but we do care.

Welcome back! Hope you like it here enough to keep coming back.
    Thanks, Athenian! Oh, you'll get to know me. Very well. lol I keep forgetting I'm not in Kansas anymore! The little people here at MBTIc actually care...and hug total strangers! This is my kind of place! Feeeeeel the love.
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

Phantonym

Welcome back. I remember you and I care!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Welcome back. I remember you and I care!
    Thanks, Sky is BLUE! Sheesh. I feel like I'm trapped in a Hallmark commercial or something. But I like it....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Thanks, Lauren Ashley! *looks down, shuffles feet* Yeah, I got in with the wrong crowd and....well...they told me if I drank the Kool-Aid that I'd---oh well, that's not important now. What matters is that I am back and I've learned from my mistakes. *twitch* lol

Sniffles

I'm afraid my brain is not as massive as yours, Peguy. I'm sorry. I know you must be lonely, being a brainiac and all. However, perhaps we can discuss books we've been reading. I've been reading a lot lately.
    Alright what have you been reading? Lately I've been glancing through a few books of mine.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Alright what have you been reading? Lately I've been glancing through a few books of mine.
    "The Art of Loving" by Erich Fromm
    "I Need Your Love--Is That True?" by Byron Katie
    "Getting Real" by Susan Campbell
    "The Book of Mormon/Doctrine & Covenants/Pearl of Great Price" (part of my in-depth study of Mormonism...)

Just to name a few. How about you?

Oh, and a friend told me about this book titled "The Idiot" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. I checked it out but haven't started it.

P.S.-I just glanced up and noticed a typo..."Pear of Great Price" Hahahahaha!!!!! Glad I caught that one!

Sniffles

Oh yes Dostoevsky is a wonderful writer. I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of A Writer's Diary.

As for me:
    The Oak and the Calf: A Memoir - Aleksandr Solzehnitsyn
    Utopia, The Perennial Heresy - Thomas Molnar
    The Fall of Berlin 1945 - Antony Beevor
    The Inner Life - Hazrat Inayat Khan
    Papers and Journals: A Selection - Søren Kierkegaard

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thanks, Athenian! Oh, you'll get to know me. Very well. lol I keep forgetting I'm not in Kansas anymore! The little people here at MBTIc actually care...and hug total strangers! This is my kind of place! Feeeeeel the love.
    I'm glad to hear that!

Life is hard in "Kansas," so we try to make this place welcoming and easy to be in. So stay here with us, Dorothy. At least for a little while.