User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Welcome back to the forum
    Thank you GargoylesLegacy!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Hi lindsey! You we're gone for so long I started to miss you, it's good to see you back here. btw, one more hint of an INFJ rebellion without mentioning cookies, and I'll unleash my one tera-watt tesla coil on you all!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Hi lindsey! You we're gone for so long I started to miss you, it's good to see you back here. btw, one more hint of an INFJ rebellion without mentioning cookies, and I'll unleash my one tera-watt tesla coil on you all!
    Thank you King-Of-Despair! Your Highness, I am not so sure I believe you. I shall not be swayed by your sweet words...for now! Ooh...me love cookies! Om nom nom nom nom nom And INFJs were born to rebel. It is our nature. You can't stop us!!!! *continues pigging out on cookies*
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

*flicks on the power buttons*
    I'm warning you!!!

nah, I give up...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Greetings no-longer-away poster. Please report for your regularly scheduled brainwashing.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    *flicks on the power buttons*
    I'm warning you!!!

nah, I give up...
    That's what I thought! I found your mushy center!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome back Linds! I was wondering where you ran off to.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Greetings no-longer-away poster. Please report for your regularly scheduled brainwashing.
    Thanks Costrin! You can't brainwash me! Who do you think you are?! :steam: I'll tell you who you are! You're fabulous! You manufacture joy! You're supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!! Oh no. Something has gone awry. Cut that out! *runs from Costrin and scrubbing bubbles*

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Pleased to meet you!

I think I will like you a lot.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Welcome back Linds! I was wondering where you ran off to.
    Thanks, Lauren Ashley! *looks down, shuffles feet* Yeah, I got in with the wrong crowd and....well...they told me if I drank the Kool-Aid that I'd---oh well, that's not important now. What matters is that I am back and I've learned from my mistakes. *twitch* lol