User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    welcome back
    Thanks Lady X! It's great to be back!
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    Synarch! I'm only your favorite INFJ! Haha! It's okay if you don't remember me. Really. It's fine. No, no. I see how it is. But seriously, I wasn't on here long. I think I've only been a member since December and then I got busy and now I'm back! Um...so I guess....it's nice to meet you again.
    I was lying. I remember you. But, if you leave again I'm forgetting you. So, cut the shit.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hi- I don't know you, but welcome back, I suppose.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I was lying. I remember you. But, if you leave again I'm forgetting you. So, cut the shit.
    I figured you were joking but I just went along with it in case you weren't. I know how you get senile sometimes. Yes, sir! I will never leave again. Never ever ever ever ever. Please don't forget me. *grovels*
    "Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes...I fancy myself to be a 64-color box...I can only meet the 8-color boxes...I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation...so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type... I'm like, "Hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "Oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "No - I want magenta!" -John Mayer

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KristenSnowdeal View Post
    Hi- I don't know you, but welcome back, I suppose.
    Hi there KristenSnowdeal! Nice meeting you! Thanks for the welcome!

MBTI
    ENTP

I figured you were joking but I just went along with it in case you weren't. I know how you get senile sometimes. Yes, sir! I will never leave again. Never ever ever ever ever. Please don't forget me. *grovels*
    Better. Now send me $100 in one dollar bills and on each one make sure to draw a Hitler moustache onto George Washington.

MBTI
    INFJ

Better. Now send me $100 in one dollar bills and on each one make sure to draw a Hitler moustache onto George Washington.
    Um...I'm not THAT desperate.

MBTI
    ENTP

Um...I'm not THAT desperate.
    $50? Those Hitler moustaches aren't going to draw themselves.

MBTI
    INTP

MBTI
    INFJ

$50? Those Hitler moustaches aren't going to draw themselves.
    You're a persistent little robot-looking thing, aren't you? My answer is no!