User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 25

  1. #1
    Junior Member mrgorbachev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    16

    Default titles are hard!

    That is the greatest truth you will ever see on this forum right there.

    My name is Greg and I'm an INFP 5w4 sp/so othershit. 17 and currently in that magical/awkward summer between getting out of doge and jumping into the frying pan (that is to say, in the fall I'll be attending a university with a serious complex about not being an Ivy league school but right now I'm mostly killing time.)

    My interests include reading/writing (the two go hand in hand for me), foreign languages, playing ukulele, bicycle adventures, and naptime adventures.

    Sometimes I feel like I am trying to pick people up when I write these introductions. So 'sup ladies.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    welcome!! good to have you here!!

  3. #3
    Te > Fi > Ni Shaula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Do you like cats?
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

  4. #4
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Welcome

    I like the avatar
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #5
    Junior Member mrgorbachev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
    Do you like cats?
    What? No. That's absurd. Do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Welcome

    I like the avatar
    Thanks on both counts! I was worried my avatar was too... active, haha.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrgorbachev View Post
    That is the greatest truth you will ever see on this forum right there.

    My name is Greg and I'm an INFP 5w4 sp/so othershit. 17 and currently in that magical/awkward summer between getting out of doge and jumping into the frying pan (that is to say, in the fall I'll be attending a university with a serious complex about not being an Ivy league school but right now I'm mostly killing time.)

    My interests include reading/writing (the two go hand in hand for me), foreign languages, playing ukulele, bicycle adventures, and naptime adventures.

    Sometimes I feel like I am trying to pick people up when I write these introductions. So 'sup ladies.
    whats it like to have emotions?

  7. #7
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Would you believe me that when I saw your avatar I have concluded that you must be an INF ? I did not even had to take a look at your type.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Ukulele? I have never met a person who plays the ukulele!

    *shakes your hand*
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

  9. #9
    Junior Member mrgorbachev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    whats it like to have emotions?


    Probably the same as not having emotions, but when someone kicks a puppy I frown a little?

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Would you believe me that when I saw your avatar I have concluded that you must be an INF ? I did not even had to take a look at your type.
    Hehe, I could actually! Kittens aren't really everyone's... thing, much less anime kittens in an endless kneading cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Ukulele? I have never met a person who plays the ukulele!

    *shakes your hand*
    Don't shake my hand just yet; it's not just playing so much as it's well that's the trick.

  10. #10
    Senior Member avolkiteshvara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    YaYa
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Write your title last!

    Becomes much easier.

Similar Threads

  1. Buh. Titles are sticky. :\
    By foxonstilts in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 11:44 PM
  2. Tests that are hard to guess?
    By hommefatal in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. [MBTItm] S's are VERY hard to find!
    By defragmybrain in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO