User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default INFJ enters on a wave of some-and-such

Hi all! I think lists and things are kind of punchy and more informative than "I am from montreal and go to university and I like paint because... I like paint. Paint."

And soooo...

THE LIST(s) --

Likes: whiskey, insects, vegan food, zines, comics, avant-garde music, t'ai chi, cooking shows, sleeping during the day, tarot cards, making cakes, researching things, camping, studying religion, walking around with a jaunty skirt and high tops on, pretending I'm 12 (and yet ageless, ooweeoooo). Cyborgs. Nutrition. New socks. and A.R.T.! (my minor deity). Oh, and philosophy, philanthropy, guerilla gardening, anime, writing, diy culture, black coffee, asymmetry, and being totally immersed in water. People who are wildly demonstrative about their love.

Dislikes: children (until I've really met them), television, working for a living, meat, strenuous physical labour, interacting with people (oops), bland food, the smell of gasoline, the sound of cicadas on a hot day, restrictive clothing, sitting still in chairs. Laundry day! Fatalism. Expensive handbags.

Neutral towards: more things every day as I get better at it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Saffronsocks View Post
    Hi all! I think lists and things are kind of punchy and more informative than "I am from montreal and go to university and I like paint because... I like paint. Paint."

And soooo...

THE LIST(s) --

Likes: whiskey, insects, vegan food, zines, comics, avant-garde music, t'ai chi, cooking shows, sleeping during the day, tarot cards, making cakes, researching things, camping, studying religion, walking around with a jaunty skirt and high tops on, pretending I'm 12 (and yet ageless, ooweeoooo). Cyborgs. Nutrition. New socks. and A.R.T.! (my minor deity). Oh, and philosophy, philanthropy, guerilla gardening, anime, writing, diy culture, black coffee, asymmetry, and being totally immersed in water. People who are wildly demonstrative about their love.

Dislikes: children (until I've really met them), television, working for a living, meat, strenuous physical labour, interacting with people (oops), bland food, the smell of gasoline, the sound of cicadas on a hot day, restrictive clothing, sitting still in chairs. Laundry day! Fatalism. Expensive handbags.

Neutral towards: more things every day as I get better at it.
    Hey, we have similar interests!
    I love being completely immersed in water, and as a result, I can hold my breath for an incredibly long time!

Welcome to the nuthouse.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Welcome. :O)

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Welcome to the nuthouse.
    Stop stealing runvardh's line. That's his ONLY & staple intro, Miss Strawberry.

And, to the newbie....what kind of a nut are you?

I'm a P-nut.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Stop stealing runvadh's line. That's his staple intro, Miss Strawberry.

And, to the newbie....what kind of a nut are you?

I'm a P-nut.
    Huh? When did this happen?

Okay, well, since this has been claimed...I am too lazy to think of anything else

*retracts said statement and puts in plastic bag for the trashcan*

Welcome

Oh, and since I am a strawberry, does that mean I should be here?

Oh, technically I only "stole" it once, therefore you should have said "Don't steal", because you implied there was a plural/past tense.

Oh, technically I only "stole" it once, therefore you should have said "Don't steal", because you implied there was a plural/past tense.
    / - is this meaning 'both' or, 'either/or'? Plural or past? Plural AND past? I agree with past, and it fits the situation as I've responded ONCE you've already done the act, thus, past, but, I cannot see the justification of how you got the plural though from my statement.

PS- in your favour, the argument is that you haven't had enough exposure to runvardh's welcome lines to know that it was something he says. Hence, I was tongue-in-cheek with the word 'stealing'.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Meaning that the way it was read like "stealing", like as in stealing multiple times. The way if I had done it more times in the past, or was in the action of it.

I dunno, "stealing" just looks weird to me.

Meaning that the way it was read like "stealing", like as in stealing multiple times. The way if I had done it more times in the past, or was in the action of it.

I dunno, "stealing" just looks weird to me.
    May be to you, but the english language doesn't treat it as you interpreted it. And, the english language trumps Strawberry language, for me at least, on this forum.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Pff I like Strawberry language more. Oh, and I guess it looks weird because it is "stealing", like present tense verb, which it was in the past.

Go Strawberries. (Funny how you capitalize "Strawberry" but not "English")

Pff I like Strawberry language more. Oh, and I guess it looks weird because it is "stealing", like present tense verb, which it was in the past.
    She had been stealing Strawberries.

Go Strawberries. (Funny how you capitalize "Strawberry" but not "English")
    Ha! You caught that....giving comparative importance to each, to appeal to the recipient's own system of importance.

was in the action of it.
    Actually, ^ is the most accurate interpretation of my line. Was in the action of it...