User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 92

Thread: INTP... Hello

  1. #21
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I bet that is where you hoped it would go all along
    that would make me an NTJ!!! thankyou master, I will honour your decision (and then spill out all of your fetish secrets in public with giant flyers )

    ... have to get through them first, what's up first?
    5 3 9

  2. #22
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    that would make me an NTJ!!! thankyou master, I will honour your decision (and then spill out all of your fetish secrets in public with giant flyers )

    ... have to get through them first, what's up first?

    Hehe, my decision?
    You are the one who obviously wants the knowledge.

    Well, lets see, I tend to have wantings to talk to obnoxious lunatics, who call me master, and talk to rock wallabies while misproperly naming them, and seem to go on very odd little tangents and like to flip their personality

  3. #23
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Hehe, my decision?
    You are the one who obviously wants the knowledge.

    Well, lets see, I tend to have wantings to talk to obnoxious lunatics, who call me master, and talk to rock wallabies while misproperly naming them, and seem to go on very odd little tangents and like to flip their personality
    you don't know that, I never disclosed the information to you. oh shit! I haven't made any odd little tangents in a little while... CARDS! don't you just love to ace things? Tennis is a great game, don't you just love the patterns of a tennis ball! they're just so cool, it's like, if you follow the little markings, you eventually understand the actual shape . too bad they're so furry... if you covered yourself with tennis ball skin, do you reckon people would hit you with rackets?
    5 3 9

  4. #24
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    you don't know that, I never disclosed the information to you. oh shit! I haven't made any odd little tangents in a little while... CARDS! don't you just love to ace things? Tennis is a great game, don't you just love the patterns of a tennis ball! they're just so cool, it's like, if you follow the little markings, you eventually understand the actual shape . too bad they're so furry... if you covered yourself with tennis ball skin, do you reckon people would hit you with rackets?
    You know you wanna know.



    You are so weird, in a funny way!

    ROFL

    I actually laughed aloud at the furry skin part hahaha

  5. #25
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    You know you wanna know.



    You are so weird, in a funny way!

    ROFL

    I actually laughed aloud at the furry skin part hahaha
    You have the same humor and weirdness ... where is that skippy willy fellow... people are going to find it hard to recognize this welcoming intro in a second, it's so devious . I love tangents, too bad they're so boring to calculate :rolli:
    5 3 9

  6. #26
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    You have the same humor and weirdness ... where is that skippy willy fellow... people are going to find it hard to recognize this welcoming intro in a second, it's so devious . I love tangents, too bad they're so boring to calculate :rolli:


    Thanks, I like weird humor and stuff.
    A second?! I think we lost them a long time ago darling.

    Uh oh, going NTJ with this calculatingness?

  7. #27
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Thanks, I like weird humor and stuff.
    A second?! I think we lost them a long time ago darling.

    Uh oh, going NTJ with this calculatingness?
    I'm learning to plan things, it's pretty fun, executing them is the really difficult part though, I always change my damned mind! ENTPs can calculate things, as long as it's supremely interesting and mysterious, knowing things is great
    5 3 9

  8. #28
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I'm learning to plan things, it's pretty fun, executing them is the really difficult part though, I always change my damned mind! ENTPs can calculate things, as long as it's supremely interesting and mysterious, knowing things is great
    Alright, Slave, get to planning something interesting and excecuting it (pulls out whip)

  9. #29
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Alright, Slave, get to planning something interesting and excecuting it (pulls out whip)
    oh, I've already been planning -the whip you just pulled out has been soaked in Hydroflouric acid for the last two years... I'm not completely sure, but it's either disintegrated over that time and your not really holding anything, or you're going to have a heart attack shortly
    5 3 9

  10. #30
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    oh, I've already been planning -the whip you just pulled out has been soaked in Hydroflouric acid for the last two years... I'm not completely sure, but it's either disintegrated over that time and your not really holding anything, or you're going to have a heart attack shortly

    Awww this is no fun anymore

Similar Threads

  1. INTP - Hello
    By Emerald in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 04:23 AM
  2. Say hello to Bambi everyone! New INTP girl.
    By Valiant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 10:20 PM
  3. Hello all... (INTP)
    By Stuart in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. "Unofficial" INTP says hello
    By welshlass in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 11:01 PM
  5. Hello, INTP here.
    By Antier in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO