User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 194

  1. #131
    Junior Member leannezinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Are you a type whore?
    of course i am. it's a CURSE i tell you.

  2. #132
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leannezinn View Post
    of course i am. it's a CURSE i tell you.

    So...if you flip types a lot, and you think you are many things, chances are you are an ENTP. So being indecisive about types would just guarantee your type.

  3. #133
    Junior Member leannezinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    So...if you flip types a lot, and you think you are many things, chances are you are an ENTP. So being indecisive about types would just guarantee your type.
    shit, i HATE entps.

  4. #134
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leannezinn View Post
    shit, i HATE entps.


    And why do you HATE them?

    Cause we are so damn awesome/intelligent?

  5. #135
    Junior Member leannezinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    And why do you HATE them?

    Cause we are so damn awesome/intelligent?
    Only to be surpassed by the CNUT type.

  6. #136
    Junior Member leannezinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    And why do you HATE them?

    Cause we are so damn awesome/intelligent?
    oh, and i know some pretty stupid entps. have you ever talked to one/observed one in a conversation? its pretty much the most embarrassing thing ever. because they'll try to be all "IM GONA PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE" with some concrete and logical idea, and they end up making asses out of themselves.

    entp pride man, but some of us suck.

  7. #137
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leannezinn View Post
    oh, and i know some pretty stupid entps. have you ever talked to one/observed one in a conversation? its pretty much the most embarrassing thing ever. because they'll try to be all "IM GONA PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE AND BE DIFFERENT" but they end up making asses out of themselves.

    entp pride man, but some of us suck.
    The one I know is really, really intelligent. But he is an ass.

  8. #138
    Junior Member leannezinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    The one I know is really, really intelligent. But he is an ass.
    You? =o

  9. #139
    You're fired. Lol. Antimony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leannezinn View Post
    You? =o


    No, he is the other ENTP. I know two. Me and him.

  10. #140
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leannezinn View Post
    Only to be surpassed by the CNUT type.
    hey, at least the CNUTs are NTs...

    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    No, he is the other ENTP. I know two. Me and him.
    I know another one, he is hilarious, but 'ass' describes him much better
    5 3 9

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] An INFP female who loves an ISTP male
    By Heartbeat in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2015, 02:30 AM
  2. [ENTP] Who think I'am an ENTP? Vote for this if you believe it!
    By Speed Gavroche in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 08:24 PM
  3. [ENTP] How should an ENTP choose a career?
    By YoungGun2112 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM
  4. Searching the first person who doesn't want to be better than an ENTJ
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO