User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default XNFP... i think...

Usually i don't like 'hello' as an opening, it tends to leave you out there with nowhere to go once the 'hello' has been said..

So, i guess i'll just start off by saying that I'm really looking to just find out a little bit more about all of this, someone close to me introduced me to this typing-stuff-thing, he's an INTP (who can swing to a J rather than a P) and is convinced my entire being can be reduced back to my 'type' (and i'm tired of him owning my arse in arguments, damn him).....

Apparently i am an INFP, however due to some mental imbalances i swing back and forth between I & E and no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to make the F a T.

Dammit.

I'm also prone to disappearing for periods of time on my friends, thankfully some of them are long suffering and love me enough to put up with it... others don't...

Soo that's me. Hi.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Welcome
    You sound dutch/flemish to me for some reason

Oh, and your avatar screams INFP, btw
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Usually i don't like 'hello' as an opening, it tends to leave you out there with nowhere to go once the 'hello' has been said..

So, i guess i'll just start off by saying that I'm really looking to just find out a little bit more about all of this, someone close to me introduced me to this typing-stuff-thing, he's an INTP (who can swing to a J rather than a P) and is convinced my entire being can be reduced back to my 'type' (and i'm tired of him owning my arse in arguments, damn him).....

Apparently i am an INFP, however due to some mental imbalances i swing back and forth between I & E and no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to make the F a T.

Dammit.

I'm also prone to disappearing for periods of time on my friends, thankfully some of them are long suffering and love me enough to put up with it... others don't...

Soo that's me. Hi.
    I think INTPs do that because Ti is a judging function. It's a good sign of INTPness. You're right, hello is just so... awkward, I think we should be saying something cool, like aye, or ahoy hoy . Did you notice that the word awkward is an awkward kind of word? How cool is that!

[edit]:oh, and welcome <insert unpronounceable name here>, enjoy your stay, we have Friday night orgies occasionally, so feel free to stop by

(PS: I always forget the welcoming part...)
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I don't know if INFP also then to do this...but this reads like an ENFP trait to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I don't know if INFP also then to do this...but this reads like an ENFP trait to be sure.
    I think especially 'sick' INFPs do this.

Phantonym

Welcome!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    I think especially 'sick' INFPs do this.
    sick as in cool, awesome, abnormal, distorted, strange or radical?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Listen to your INTP. He is wise and knows all.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse, I believe your room is ready and your jacket should be on it's way.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hahaha! Ahhh the how i miss the comfort of padded room and cozy jacket to keep me warm in winter... damn winter!

Thank you all for saying hi, very much appreciated to a total n00b like myself....

Also because i haven't worked out how to do multiple quotes yet (GAH!!! i HATE not being able to work thinks out first try!)....

Amargith: the name is dutch, well the dutch version of my welsh name anyway, and damn, i had no idea my avatar would make me so transperant...

King-Of-Despair: Orgies? Only occasionally? Darn! and i think "Avast Yee Matey!" would be an excellent opening... i loove the word awkward, actually most words, i read the dictionary & thesaurus as a kid.. how lame! Oh and sick as in "fully sick" (add wog accent) as well as the sick-sick kind... bler!

Hommefatal: it seems to be when im on a high that im extroverted and waver when im even... when im down there's nothing which can bring me to talk to anyone... but i think that's pretty normal..

Costrin: Bahahahaha! that's what he says =)

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs