User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: New ENFj!

MBTI
    INFP

Welcome

And what is the tale behind the third rider?
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTJ

Welcome

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    ENFj

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

You guys are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Welcome

And what is the tale behind the third rider?
    I always get questioned for this. Ok, I got the name from the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse;

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
    First seal is opened: a white horse appears, its rider held a bow (conquest).
    (Rev 6:1-8 NIV) I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" {2} I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
    Second seal is opened: a red horse appears, its rider holds a sword (war)
    {3} When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" {4} Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
    Third seal is opened: a black horse appears, its rider holds a pair of scales (famine)
    {5} When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. {6} Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
    Fourth seal is opened: a pale horse appears, its rider is called Death
    {7} When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" {8} I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
    My grandmother used to read the bible to me when I was a little kid and this story always stuck in my head. I find it kind of fascinating but I find it kind of fascinating but I don’t take it literally I see as a story. As for why I chose the third rider in particular is because to me it has more significance with my values. It talks about how the third rider is about equality among the living or lack thereof and injustice.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP

I have been blaming god for famine for years, but it seems it was you all along.

Lol
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Ohhh, I like. Here's my favorite verse from Revelations (the most awesomest book of the bible!!)

Rev 3:16 -17

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked
    This important part of this verse is that it MUST be from the King James Version. Much scarier.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hey, ENFjs are the coolest!* Welcome!

*After INFJs.

Sorry.
    I hear ya!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

You guys are the best!
    You ok?

We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFJ

Question

Welcome!

Side Note:
    Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Just try not to hurt the IxTPs by expressing copious emotion towards them, and you'll be fine.
    Is Showing copious emotion towards an INTP considered to be looking like one was clingy? because i know the particular INTP im speaking of, likes alot of space all the time, im not sure if their all like that, but i know this one is.

My point was, is expressing that a reason for why an IxTP would find an xNFJ annoying and/or detest them?

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    You ok?

Don't worry I am doing great!
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.