User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A self-possessed ENTP? Impossible.

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    7w6 sx
    SEE Fi

Sorry i didn't respond before, but it was your incredibly boring thread title.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post

Sorry i didn't respond before, but it was your incredibly boring thread title.
    Aww... really? I thought it was at least a little interesting and dramatic...

But, hey.
    Naked on a mountaintop. Brb.

3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by cattywample View Post
    I prefer to~! I wasn't basing my generalization on anything but the kinds of threads that I've been noticing seem to appear more frequently than not in the NT Rationals forum.
    okok. Then just bear two more things in mind when talking to me. Dont write in such small letters cause I am old an dont see it and dont use too complicated words, cause I am foreign and dont get them.

Besides that you are my first hope to be an entp,... like me, which naturally means, to be totally not like me, but similiar to in the long run (I have been alone for quite some time here now. Its not easy with all that make-believe-americans and all that "tough-guy" 18 year old non-sequitor guys)
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by cattywample View Post
    This is probably a less popular opinion for an NT to hold in this forum, but I find NFs very reasonable and grounded. The NFs that I've met are all socially graceful people and some of my closest friends. When I'm going through a tough time they come through for me like champions always able to size up a problem in its entirety and deliver a workable solution for it in the blink of an eye. When it's my turn to help them, however, it's like the deaf leading the blind. My N and T are both strongly pronounced and the combination can make even the simplest things difficult. (So, essentially, hurray for NFs and their strange powers.)
    That's funny, most of my RL friends are NTs because I seem to offend or bore most people of other types. LOL

Maybe she felt like her backup plan was sufficient? (Backup as in, her mother.)
    I suppose I'll never know, all the ways I used to be connected to her are either severed or gone. Strangely I'm starting to miss the old guild thinking, back now. Crazy bunch of anime/gaming junkies. ESFP, ISFP, ISTJ, INTP, ENTJ, and INFP. We were nuts.

By the way, don't worry too much about what the majority says. Typically you can pick out who to really listen to, who to laugh at, and who to tease.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.