First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Well, this is the internet. Things flash. No one has a problem with those incessant emoticons...
    :17026: This the closest an emoticon on this site comes to flashing.

Also we're pretty tame about using emoticons, as opposed to other sites.

That avatar was a damn eyesore.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

But it did have some element of cool in it, I could loose myself in it pretty easily. It sways and stuff, it almost felt like sea sickness

Though, when not loosing myself in it, it becomes incredibly annoying.
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by wastrd View Post
    focus people.
    I can't. Your avatar is giving me seizures!!!

MBTI
    ENFJ

I can't believe I'm adding to this attention hog, but that avatar... Really? It is interesting at first but it does get annoying.

For everyone else's benefit, it's Edvard Munch's "The Scream." Of note, it's been the target of many high profile art thefts...

...In other news, it's now been associated with attention-getting no-nothing ISTPs who like having 12 page threads over nothing. Thank you, we're back after a commerical break...
    "In the end it is not a matter of reason; it is a matter of love." - St. Thomas More

your resident asshole

Aaaand we're done with the commercial break. Welcome back to the pointless thread everyone!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ENFJ_Catholic View Post
    I can't believe I'm adding to this attention hog, but that avatar... Really? It is interesting at first but it does get annoying.

For everyone else's benefit, it's Edvard Munch's "The Scream." Of note, it's been the target of many high profile art thefts...

...In other news, it's now been associated with attention-getting no-nothing ISTPs who like having 12 page threads over nothing. Thank you, we're back after a commerical break...
    you're doing a crappy job trying not give me attention by posting in my introduction thread.

what's a no-nothing ?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I suppose a no-nothing is something that is, rather than is not?
    I find this thread interesting... actually, I think I find the people within it interesting. You don't necessarily need to find a clear topic to talk/write about, as long as you're writing, there must be a topic involved.

eg. randomness is a topic: rabbits, yes rabbits were the first to be taken out by the grim sniper. His justice arced like a bowl of split lightning over their fluffy hides and incinerated them instantaneously. It started off as random, but the topic was clearly rabbits, guns, bad metaphors, animal cruelty, human nature and probably many others.

Sorry sensors, you can ignore my gibberish if you wish...

Welcome Wastrd, after this thread, you'll probably get no attention and be even more bored. You've intimidated nobody, and as a result, will probably begin to hate the internet (if you haven't already). Here's a tip: form a band, go skydiving, drive recklessly into a tree, party for a week non-stop, then come back here
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by wastrd View Post
    you're doing a crappy job trying not give me attention by posting in my introduction thread.
    Indeed. I guess they just couldn't withhold their opinion.
    what's a no-nothing ?
    They meant "know-nothing," ironically enough. They were calling you stupid, but they spelled "know" incorrectly. LOL.

your resident asshole

Hate the internet?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I suppose a no-nothing is something that is, rather than is not?
    I find this thread interesting... actually, I think I find the people within it interesting. You don't necessarily need to find a clear topic to talk/write about, as long as you're writing, there must be a topic involved.

eg. randomness is a topic: rabbits, yes rabbits were the first to be taken out by the grim sniper. His justice arced like a bowl of split lightning over their fluffy hides and incinerated them instantaneously. It started off as random, but the topic was clearly rabbits, guns, bad metaphors, animal cruelty, human nature and probably many others.

Sorry sensors, you can ignore my gibberish if you wish...

Welcome Wastrd, after this thread, you'll probably get no attention and be even more bored. You've intimidated nobody, and as a result, will probably begin to hate the internet (if you haven't already). Here's a tip: form a band, go skydiving, drive recklessly into a tree, party for a week non-stop, then come back here
    thanks for the sincere wecome but you suck at giving advice.
    also, you're failing at being estj, and btw i just esfjed you, try to live up to it.