User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Greetings...I cannot wait to see you attempt to manipulate the NFs on this board. Should prove to be great fun
    Greetings.

...and I would never do such a thing! NF's are rarely conducive to direct manipulation. Trick is, to appeal to their ideals and be genuinely swayed by their notions. Then I express some degree of vulnerability, becoming a confidante through exchange of experiences and what I like to term, "feelings." Through this relationship is where I discover the limits to which they are useful to me, and prod them to said limit.

On a side note, I am intrigued by your profile, Amargith. You don't prefer the the vagina? I suppose graceful virgins with powerful facial structures are appealing. The idealized woman is indeed alluring like a human/fish hybrid. Although I imagine the logistics of species propagation to not be one of nature's finer moments.

Warmest welcomes, Grand.
    Thank you, Night. You have received one mutton point for extending the warmth of your bosom.

hey, welcome.
    Hey, jenocyde. Are those Arthur's hot sisters in your profile pic?

I always knew the ENFJ were evil.
    chegra, I thank you for being the first to truly understand the ENFJ. These occasions are rare, and must be scrupulously absorbed into the psych via technique of third nostril enlargement.

Another INTP-loving ENFJ? You're gonna have some competition, and others have a head start on you. But good luck, anyway.
    My subtle (or perhaps not) INTP call-out has been answered by a Charizard; did not see that coming. We ENFJ's rarely compete with one another lest we destroy what we feel are genuine opportunities for self-improvement. Though there exist unhealthy one's such as I, the majority of ENFJ title holders stay true to this behavior. Luckily, other ENFJ are just as prone to my methods as any other type. The INTP, on the other hand...

Hello.
    Thank you for not being boring.
    Hello. But I find frustration in determining whether an INTP is being snide or genuine. Did you really mean that hello???

Welcome to the forum!
    From the looks of things, you will be appointed head chef with a pantry all your own. Incidentally, I have stray cats living under my home who I believe are vulnerable to both knives and tongues...

oh but in order to rule the world, you must first surpass me. tell me, how would you do that?
    Either by telling you of the wildfire in your eyes, or the banana in your pants. A third option would be to kindly ask you to step down from the depth of my heart, but that would probably be the most inappropriate choice.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, all. And let our relationships endure the test of donkeys and elephants.
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Welcome to the nuthouse, I'm sure you'll fit in...
    I blend better than the magic bullet. Thank you for your welcome.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Who cloned Pink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Chameleon View Post
    Hello. But I find frustration in determining whether an INTP is being snide or genuine. Did you really mean that hello???
    Those INTPs are sneaky. Watch out, they can also be quite gender ambiguous online. Sometimes they even masquerade as other types.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Those INTPs are sneaky. Watch out, they can also be quite gender ambiguous online. Sometimes they even masquerade as other types.
    Who would do that?

Seriously.

>_>

<_<

"All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Who would do that?

Seriously.

>_>

<_<

Someone who would enjoy playing with others for fun.

Unsavoury characters who I just might look the other way as I pass while travelling down a dark alley.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Someone who would enjoy playing with others for fun.

Unsavoury characters who I just might look the other way as I pass while travelling down a dark alley.
    I hope this dialogue between you two isn't subtly directed at me D= I would never play with others for fun; I manipulate for the "cause."

Here, take this smiley as a token of my sincere sentiment:

Hi... almost didn't see you.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Hey, and welcome to the forum. We need more ENFJs around here; its been getting dull with a lack of world conquerors.
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

your resident asshole

Did I say "hello" yet?

Eh... welcome!