User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by velocity View Post
    cute avatar.
    That's twice it's been called cute... surprisingly enough I don't really see the cuteness, but it's quite interesting none the less
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    I have learned quite a bit from this website. Not from what people actually say, but how they say it, and what type they are. Patterns are everywhere when you can hear a new person speak every ten seconds!
    LIAR!
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    LIAR!
    ... because nobody is actually 'speaking', or because you feel like calling someone a liar?
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*screams* Kowai!!!!!

Welcome to the nuthouse

=^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    That's twice it's been called cute... surprisingly enough I don't really see the cuteness, but it's quite interesting none the less
    And both times by ENTPs....curious.

MBTI
    abcd

[King-Of-Despair]
    Probably ENTP, they have a tendency to appear incredibly introverted.
    When someone approaches you while you are studying/reading/watching TV etc. how annoyed do you get?
    Quite annoyed. When I am at home and I do my hobbies/reading/watching tv I like to be alone for a long time.
    But also I like sometimes hangs out with friends. The problem is that I don't like/I am not good in small-talk so often I seem stand-offish and I think to my things without talking, but with some good argument or good dinner or movies with interesting people I am outgoing.
    (I don't know if it could be interesting, but in all school I did, teachers never said me or to my parents I was introverted. I am not the life of the party for sure but never had issues with socialization).

I'd also like to ask: how much energy you have, and in what circumstances you have such energy?
    Good "mental energy", not so good physical energy.
    I am energized by searching for novelty/compare/investigating - future oriented. A lot of different plan/research who often doesn't finish in practice because I often change my mind for new plan/research.
    but I hate thinking to become a person A with a work B and remain the same for all my life.
    the paradox is that if i don't come to conclusion in something I waste my time too much.
    Bye.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    Quite annoyed. When I am at home and I do my hobbies/reading/watching tv I like to be alone for a long time.
    But also I like sometimes hangs out with friends. The problem is that I don't like/I am not good in small-talk so often I seem stand-offish and I think to my things without talking, but with some good argument or good dinner or movies with interesting people I am outgoing.
    (I don't know if it could be interesting, but in all school I did, teachers never said me or to my parents I was introverted. I am not the life of the party for sure but never had issues with socialization).

Good "mental energy", not so good physical energy.
    I am energized by searching for novelty/compare/investigating - future oriented. A lot of different plan/research who often doesn't finish in practice because I often change my mind for new plan/research.
    but I hate thinking to become a person A with a work B and remain the same for all my life.
    the paradox is that if i don't come to conclusion in something I waste my time too much.
    Bye.
    Well, You're definitely NTP at least...
    You seem like more of an INTP.

PS: Physical energy is unrelated in this matter, that is usually influenced by a great many factors unrelated to E/I
    PSII: You're parents may be introverted, and I doubt teachers would worry about such a thing... hmmm...
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENFP

Ditto- sound a lot like an INTP, which is great; it's really winning the typology lottery to an extent.

Whereas being an SJ is like when the vending machine eats your money
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Hi there Malcontent! Welcome! So you are an 'XNTX'. hmmmm. ve vill haf to gif zee pazient more tests! I recomend- similarminds.com - it's free and doesn't put spywear on your computer.
    INtP...RCUEI primary I...5w4...INTp... ILI...The Artist Formerly Known As Car!ssa

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Well, You're definitely NTP at least...
    You seem like more of an INTP.

PSII: You're parents may be introverted, and I doubt teachers would worry about such a thing... hmmm...
    Yes, my parents are introverted, ISTP father and INFJ mother.
    In tests I usually score INTP, with some INTJ in functions because also Ni is strong.
    But maybe you are right, I am INTP, and it was my first choice, but my "method" is to research for truth and constantly questioning things endlessly, and often I can't reach a point (and sometimes I probably "like" not reaching it because I can continue to search).

Also, correct me if I am wrong, I see INTP less stereotypical in behaviour than other NT. For example in fictional characters, a lot of INTPs are very different each others, otherwise for entp/intj/entj I can see more similitude, expecially in social situation.
    Bye.