User Tag List

12 Last

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Smile Hello, I'm Santtu.

I'm 29 year old man in a life situation that can't be described in any one word. I'm unemployed, I'm self employed, I am a business owner, I am an employed person. As an ENXX I have to make clear that I'm poor as a rat in a church.

I know much about MBTI and I just purely love it. It opened up the world I love today. I have been (repeatedly, to the point of exhaustion) told by my employment advisor that I am incredibly intelligent and self-observant. Just those two positive things, no others. Honest to god with that.

Hmm, other things: My personality is suitable for being a (undetermined) boss in a business or an independent expert. Yeah, do I hear that I suck in something? I sure do. I am way out of my loop with the regular people, not that much in touch with my feelings.. tho I think that I am not any one stereotype.

I dont know how I am defined in MBTI terms. Few years ago I was an honest ENFP. Then I ran out of money. I found the more determined side out of me, which was that of ENFJ, which drove me mad. I slided to ENTJ, which burned me out. Back to ENFP, and enjoying the life's moments.

Any way you put it, I'm a hard-boiled ENXX what-ever-you-put-it, to the max. I am confortable in that sector. Maybe not that much in the J side. That sometimes stressed me out, altho it's all good. Hmm.

That's enough of an introduction, no-one else done as ridiculous as this, uh? And pardon my leet-and-teen-speek, I'm just on such a mood today. It's been a damned fun friday with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I'm 29 year old man in a life situation that can't be described in any one word. I'm unemployed, I'm self employed, I am a business owner, I am an employed person. As an ENXX I have to make clear that I'm poor as a rat in a church.

I know much about MBTI and I just purely love it. It opened up the world I love today. I have been (repeatedly, to the point of exhaustion) told by my employment advisor that I am incredibly intelligent and self-observant. Just those two positive things, no others. Honest to god with that.

Hmm, other things: My personality is suitable for being a (undetermined) boss in a business or an independent expert. Yeah, do I hear that I suck in something? I sure do. I am way out of my loop with the regular people, not that much in touch with my feelings.. tho I think that I am not any one stereotype.

I dont know how I am defined in MBTI terms. Few years ago I was an honest ENFP. Then I ran out of money. I found the more determined side out of me, which was that of ENFJ, which drove me mad. I slided to ENTJ, which burned me out. Back to ENFP, and enjoying the life's moments.

Any way you put it, I'm a hard-boiled ENXX what-ever-you-put-it, to the max. I am confortable in that sector. Maybe not that much in the J side. That sometimes stressed me out, altho it's all good. Hmm.

That's enough of an introduction, no-one else done as ridiculous as this, uh? And pardon my leet-and-teen-speek, I'm just on such a mood today. It's been a damned fun friday with friends.
    Welcome.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

lol... you SOUND like a P.

But it doesn't matter either way, because you are very welcome here at the forums.

So what sort of things do you consider fun to do on Fridays?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

welcome
    I wasn't sure of me being an INTP or INTJ. The interaction styles pointed me out as an INTJ and it has paid off.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Hmm....hello.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Welcome Santtu! Glad to have you here.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

What a paradox you are. Welcome to MBTI Central. Hopefully we can help you find your exact type, and maybe a better business strategy while we're at it.

That should be helpful to us in our discussions, then. We don't have many extraverted perspectives, and if you turn out to be an EN_P, we could use another good description of Ne.

You sound somewhat adaptable... I would guess ENxP.

Don't worry, I don't mind the long introduction, it just tells me more about you, and I like trying to help people find their type.

MBTI
    INTJ

Welcome Santtu

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Thanks for welcomes everyone! I loved the funny and accurate descriptions you had in one conversation in here, so I gathered that you really know your stuff I love studying all the different perspectives there are to life Cheers!

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello, and welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.