That's quite the resume that have..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse. =^.^=
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Your're officially welcomed by me too
    (even if i'm a bit late saying that )!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*kicks the NTPs*

Welcome, Scott
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Hold on a sec! You've been here awhile. NZ eh? My homeland, nice place to live.

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Elaur, I used to live in Dayton, twice. What do you think of Cleveland, and of Ohio in general?
    Doh! I totally missed this. I have good friends who live in Dayton, I get down there to visit them every year usually. This year a group of my friends went to King's Island and we stopped in to meet an (online) friend from the Dayton area. Where did you live?

I love Cleveland. One of my friends in college used to make fun of me that I thought Cleveland was the center of the universe. I wish the weather was more accommodating.

Why did you live here? Wright Patt?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Doh! I totally missed this. I have good friends who live in Dayton, I get down there to visit them every year usually. This year a group of my friends went to King's Island and we stopped in to meet an (online) friend from the Dayton area. Where did you live?

I love Cleveland. One of my friends in college used to make fun of me that I thought Cleveland was the center of the universe. I wish the weather was more accommodating.

Why did you live here? Wright Patt?
    I went to college at UD. I also spent time, twice, working on the base. I lived in Fairborn [twice] and then Beavercreek.

In many ways I really enjoyed living there. UD area is very green/tree-filled. Its in a neighborhood but you could go downtown if you wanted to. My martial arts dojo was with bus-distance. I spent a LOT of time there. Not too big, lots of grass and trees, 4 seasons, I like mid-western weather. But then I left for grad school in Denver, which was a very different experience. After being in Denver for 5 years I went back to do PhD research on the base. Did about 18 months, then back to Denver where I am now. In a number of ways it was a very hard decision to leave for the second time, put my life on a very different path. I have a number of fond memories of my time in Dayton [and plenty of very not fond ones too].

I was surprised how many Ohioans described their state as "crappy", and how many seemed bitter. I asked other non-Ohioans about that and they had similar experiences.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    Your're officially welcomed by me too
    (even if i'm a bit late saying that )!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *kicks the NTPs*

Welcome, Scott
    Let me just note that the European ENFP women were a little slow in getting on the bandwagon here

Thanks though!

ps. if either of you have similar cousins/friends/whoever to yourself who happen to live in Colorado you HAVE to tell me

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I'll be truthful. I haven't read any of the original post at all. In fact, I specifically made sure not to. Why, the very purpose of this post is simply to point out such!

And to announce that yeu are in fact not a very interesting person, but in all actuality are a pickle. A dill pickle. With legs. BUT NO ARMS! No yeu have 7 legs. Don't ask why it's an odd number, yeu probably don't really want that answer.

And yes I know this's quite old, to the point that my mere posting at all is pretty much pointless by now, but that's okei! I do not let such silly things as common sense interfere with my plans!

Now then, I was about to go make myself a sammich, and yeu, my dear pickly ...pickle... thing... are going to help me do it!

*Kicks Amargith back just because. With moon boots!*