First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Heyy... welcome! You are helping the ISTJ male/female ratio.
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    There are way more male ISTJs than female ISTJs. Which sucks for me, since I consider you ISTJ ladies one of my ideal mates. But the ISTJ guys are cool for friends too!
    Ok.. This is why never disclose personal information over the web

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Hello!
    Aw, really? That's good to know. I've never met another female ISTJ either IRL, but I really wish I would. I always feel like I'm so different from a lot of other girls I meet. I mean, I'm still "feminine" (I like pink, shopping, and pretty things lol) but just the way I think and act seem different from them, so it's easier for me to interact with/become friends with/have interesting conversation with guys. Who knows, maybe I just happen to come across a lot of ENFx females, haha.
    There are a lot of ENFX females everywhere... Better for male ISTJs like d@v3...

I happen to know too many female ISTJs... I've had some bad experiences. Hopefully you can change that. ;D

Welcome to the forums Leanna. It's a pleasure to have someone add to the ISTJ count. Especially someone who is well versed. When you get the chance, you might want to check out the voice chat that the forums have. It's a great way to communicate with other posters on the forums and get to know them.
    I'll catch you around.
    So laters.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    I happen to know too many female ISTJs... I've had some bad experiences. Hopefully you can change that. ;D

Welcome to the forums Leanna. It's a pleasure to have someone add to the ISTJ count. Especially someone who is well versed. When you get the chance, you might want to check out the voice chat that the forums have. It's a great way to communicate with other posters on the forums and get to know them.
    I'll catch you around.
    So laters.
    Oh no, what kind of bad experiences? Well hopefully I can change your opinion of ISTJ females.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I'll definitely try to check out the voice chat sometime.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Haha thanks!
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Oh no, what kind of bad experiences? Well hopefully I can change your opinion of ISTJ females.

Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I'll definitely try to check out the voice chat sometime.
    ISTJ girls that are like.. Clinically depressed and crap. Not anything significant.
    - Caleb

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Howdy! I am happy to meet you!
    INtP...RCUEI primary I...5w4...INTp... ILI...The Artist Formerly Known As Car!ssa

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

ISTJ girls that are like.. Clinically depressed and crap. Not anything significant.
    Yikes. Really? I always felt like ISTJs were relatively emotionally stable compared to a lot of other types. No?

(or perhaps that's just me being biased and thinking that I'm emotionally stable and therefore transferring that onto my type? )

Howdy! I am happy to meet you!
    Hi! I'm happy to meet you too.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

They are supposed to be. A lot of people would consider me to be that way. I don't know if I am. Like I do feel things (*hard to explain*). Anyone can become depressed and although ISTJs are one of the more emotionally stable types the depression rates are actually higher among them for some reason. Random fact I read somewhere. I can see how it's true. ISTJs are their own toughest critic and that doesn't help the self-esteem any.
    - Caleb

Velcoum to my lair *vampire teeth show for a brief moment*

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

They are supposed to be. A lot of people would consider me to be that way. I don't know if I am. Like I do feel things (*hard to explain*). Anyone can become depressed and although ISTJs are one of the more emotionally stable types the depression rates are actually higher among them for some reason. Random fact I read somewhere. I can see how it's true. ISTJs are their own toughest critic and that doesn't help the self-esteem any.
    Ah I see. So perhaps you've only had the displeasure of coming into contact with unhealthy ISTJs?

People perceive me as being very emotionally stable (although, yes, I do feel things) and as being very self-confident but modest (although, I'm not sure about that. I view it more as me being realistic. I'm not confident about things that I shouldn't be confident about -- i.e. I suck at sports. So if I say I suck at sports it's not a sign of low self esteem, it's a sign of me being honest ).

So maybe you just need to meet more healthy ISTJ girls and your perception of them will change.

Velcoum to my lair *vampire teeth show for a brief moment*
    Hi there!
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...