User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

lol, I prefer real hugs tbh... real everything actually. I just remembered that we actually work incredibly well as a team, it's probably because of the massive range of cognitive functions available between us. But, as you say, the S versus N difference is definitely the main cause for conflict. I enjoy our arguments mostly, it's a good way to show off/share your knowledge, and improve your views.

College junkie hey? I think that's what I'm trying to do too, it's an expensive habit . so far I've done Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Philosophy and Astronomy. I haven't finished any of these though, I'm trying to focus on Chemistry, and if it turns out to be something I don't like, it's straight back to maths and physics... or even engineering...

You certainly seem very good at writing too :grin:, I've tried my hand at that sort of thing, but I get bored with it, change the entire idea and practically start again. Not to mention that I detest structure and everything just goes everywhere.

- = respect?
    ----> random mathematics... just in case hugs are not acceptable...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

lol, I prefer real hugs tbh... real everything actually. I just remembered that we actually work incredibly well as a team, it's probably because of the massive range of cognitive functions available between us. But, as you say, the S versus N difference is definitely the main cause for conflict. I enjoy our arguments mostly, it's a good way to show off/share your knowledge, and improve your views.
    Yes, exactly. The arguments are always enjoyable, for me, at least.

College junkie hey? I think that's what I'm trying to do too, it's an expensive habit . so far I've done Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Philosophy and Astronomy. I haven't finished any of these though, I'm trying to focus on Chemistry, and if it turns out to be something I don't like, it's straight back to maths and physics... or even engineering...
    Yeah, I haven't really finished any either. I've kind of just been taking anything that's of interest to me. Like you, if I don't like it then I just return to what I know that I do like.

You certainly seem very good at writing too :grin:, I've tried my hand at that sort of thing, but I get bored with it, change the entire idea and practically start again. Not to mention that I detest structure and everything just goes everywhere.
    Thanks! Haha, I'm all about structure and planning whenever I write. With academic essays, I plan/outline ever single detail of it. With creative writing, I'm not as structured. I still have to know where I'm going with it before I start writing, but after that I'd like to believe that I give the story freedom to almost write itself (Since, isn't that what creative writing is supposed to be about? Possibly.)

----> random mathematics... just in case hugs are not acceptable...
    Thanks, lol.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }

MBTI
    ISTJ

Current ratio of "active" ISTJ members? Excluding youself, 1f:7m? I don't know, maybe another ISTJ has it in a spreadsheet somewhere.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Dave is exaggerating the numbers. It's rather well-balanced, but a little lopsided toward the male side.

Hello, Autumn. Some good points in your long post, I agree:
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie
    I had the same problem my senior year of highschool. My best friend was an INTJ and you'd think that one letter wouldn't make much of a difference, but any arguments we ever had was because of his N and my S. Although, when I saw "arguments", I don't mean that in a serious/negative way. I loved debating with him and we both actually found our disagreements really funny. I thought his arguments weren't ever based on facts, and based more on his naive idealistic dreamer wishful thinking (haha). However, I still respected his opinions and he respected mine, so we never actually got angry at each other based on these different perspectives.

I can see where you might get the "robot" thing from though. I don't mind listening to other people's point of views, but I'm definitely firm and confident in what I believe in...so it's not likely that they will change my mind (unless they have solid and convincing evidence and/or proof based on plenty of relevant past experience). I don't really care how "passionately" someone is arguing something, if it's not really based on anything concrete then it doesn't actually affect me.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 05-07-2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: being specific
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Current ratio of "active" ISTJ members? Excluding youself, 1f:7m? I don't know, maybe another ISTJ has it in a spreadsheet somewhere.
    Haha yeah, spreadsheets...they are our friends

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron
    Dave is exaggerating the numbers. It's rather well-balanced, but a little lopsided toward the male side.

Hello, Autumn. Some good points in your long post, I agree:
    Good to know. Isn't it that way IRL as well? I think I read a statistic somewhere that said there were more male ISTJs than female ISTJs, but I don't know exactly how accurate that was or how they specifically gathered that data.

Thanks! I'm glad you agreed on those points.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hello fellow introvert!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

There are way more male ISTJs than female ISTJs. Which sucks for me, since I consider you ISTJ ladies one of my ideal mates. But the ISTJ guys are cool for friends too!
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hello fellow introvert!
    Hello!

There are way more male ISTJs than female ISTJs. Which sucks for me, since I consider you ISTJ ladies one of my ideal mates. But the ISTJ guys are cool for friends too!
    Aw, really? That's good to know. I've never met another female ISTJ either IRL, but I really wish I would. I always feel like I'm so different from a lot of other girls I meet. I mean, I'm still "feminine" (I like pink, shopping, and pretty things lol) but just the way I think and act seem different from them, so it's easier for me to interact with/become friends with/have interesting conversation with guys. Who knows, maybe I just happen to come across a lot of ENFx females, haha.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

MBTI
    ISTJ

Hi there Leanna, welcome! I agree that I've never met another girl ISTJ as far as I know. I think I read somewhere that whereas about 10%+ of the male population is ISTJ only about 2% of the female population is ISTJ and I believe it. Oh well!

Anyway, glad to have another one here to join in the conversations
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Hello! Yeah, I believe it too.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...