First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Heya
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ISXJ

Yay, another female ISTJ! Welcome!

deleted

Welcome to the show.

MBTI
    ISTx

Another TEEJ, sweet. Welcome aboard.

Dali

Welcome, Autumn.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Heyy... welcome! You are helping the ISTJ male/female ratio.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

hello

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Hello, we are close only off by a letter. ;D
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I find ISTJs kind of hard to get along with on a deep level, but on a more surface level:
    Yay! Welcome Autumn! - = respect?
    IRL me and my ISTJ buddie argue like all hell, He dislikes my Ne-Ti, I dislike his Si-Te... It's like disagreeing with a robot that's programmed to do certain things when you trigger it. What are your interests?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Thanks!

Heyy... welcome! You are helping the ISTJ male/female ratio.
    Yay! What's the current ratio?

Hello, we are close only off by a letter. ;D
    Oh an ISFJ...I've been very interested in that type this year. In the fall my roommate was a female ISFJ and this spring I started trying to become friends with a male ISFJ. So I've been trying to learn about the type all year.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I find ISTJs kind of hard to get along with on a deep level, but on a more surface level:
    Yay! Welcome Autumn! - = respect?
    IRL me and my ISTJ buddie argue like all hell, He dislikes my Ne-Ti, I dislike his Si-Te... It's like disagreeing with a robot that's programmed to do certain things when you trigger it. What are your interests?
    Aw, really? I like to think that I'm fairly easy to get along with, but what would qualify as "on a deep level"?

Thanks for the hugs! Although IRL hugs don't really equal respect for me...in fact, I rarely hug people and get kind of uncomfortable when they try to hug me. But cyber hugs are very welcome.

Edit: I just re-read your comment and now I see that you gave me a hug [minus] a hug [equals] respect. Very nice.

I had the same problem my senior year of highschool. My best friend was an INTJ and you'd think that one letter wouldn't make much of a difference, but any arguments we ever had was because of his N and my S. Although, when I say "arguments", I don't mean that in a serious/negative way. I loved debating with him and we both actually found our disagreements really funny. I thought his arguments weren't ever based on facts, and based more on his naive idealistic dreamer wishful thinking (haha). However, I still respected his opinions and he respected mine, so we never actually got angry at each other based on these different perspectives.

I can see where you might get the "robot" thing from though. I don't mind listening to other people's point of views, but I'm definitely firm and confident in what I believe in...so it's not likely that they will change my mind (unless they have solid and convincing evidence and/or proof based on plenty of relevant past experience). I don't really care how "passionately" someone is arguing something, if it's not really based on anything concrete then it doesn't actually affect me.

What are my interests?
    I'm currently a Psychology major, but I also really love Comparative Literature. I also (almost) have a minor in German and lately have been interested in Criminal Justice courses. I love watching movies, discussing movies, and I can get really into tv series' too. I also do some video editing, on the side, for fun. I have a dog, who I love to play with. He's a Papillon. I love writing, specifically creative writing. My writing is probably what people (professors, friends, classmates, etc.) associate with me: "Oh Leanna, yeah I know her, she's a great writer" or something to that effect.

I suppose I'm also interested in understanding people. I always like to observe, ask a lot of questions, and try to compare what I find to what I've learned in the past or read about elsewhere. Then I usually come up with my own little theories and enjoy discussing them with other people, to try and get a different perspective or learn if they have observed anything that would directly oppose my theory. So, I could also say that, I am interested in thought-provoking or intellectual conversation. I'd definitely have more fun spending the night talking to someone on the couch, than I would going out bungee jumping or on some kind of "adventure".
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: }