User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hello from Croatia!

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Antisocial one??? I'm surprised to see a diminished F in your type, looks like INTPc has branded you with their excessive Thinking ability...
    thats just to give me pressure to develop T (like when intps label themselves as Ts they use F even less ahaha)

antisocial one -member from Croatia as well

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    thats just coincidence because I and "Antisocial one" were happy to crash into someone from Croatia as well on these pages!

edit: oh, I just realized you are aquaqueen, well, welcome
    hahahah , yeah, you do need to develop that Te a bit more... I thought you would notice who I am in a snap by looking at the "King-of-Despair" title. I didn't want to make my identity too obvious

Senior Member Array Pseudonym_Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    Hi, I am Chloe, 22 and from Croatia!
    I am (most probably) ENFP and Enneagram 3!

I hope I will meet a lot of ENFPs, and other NFs, and NTs, and of course all other types are sometimes acceptable

Well, I know about MBTI for week or two, and I am really amazed how its interesting. For years I've been reading a lot about psychoanalysis and other psycho-stuff, but I like MBTI the best because it reveals so much that psychoanalysis doesn't even atributes.
    Many things are becoming clearer to me like why I don't get along with someone, why my ISTJ family members hate my untidiness and talkativeness etc
    or why I don't like to think too much, even tough I am not dumb he he

anyways, glad to be here!
    Very Warm Welcome from australia! =)
    Introverted (I) 53.57% Extroverted (E) 46.43%
    Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein