INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I see. Then we are of similiar minds.
    It would seem so.

Coincidentally, I'm also 17. Everyone else already knows this, so this is directed at Unfeelin' Wun. So basically, we should totally start a teenage gangsta group.

LET'S DO IT, HOMESKILLET. BlackCat, Unfeeling-One, you in? (Why yes I'm white, why do you ask? )
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Sounding creepy is just half of the fun though (especially when you know the person doesn't mean it). The whole bossy thing isn't it, I'm just attracted to Te dominant women + ISTJ women. It's seeing a weakness in myself in someone else who does it very well, I think that's what does the trick for me. It's just one of those things. It depends on how bossy etc, it's very subjective in nature. The "get stuff done" bossy is a good thing, the "I'm annoying" bossy isn't, and if you're in a relationship with someone then they shouldn't always be like that, you know? People adjust to the other etc. I'm just rambling at this point.

It's great that you got into this. When I got into this I realized certain weak points about myself, and then worked to make those better. This is why I continue to learn about it, to improve on myself. I love seeing other people benefiting from it in this way as well.

Ok, backing out of your thread now.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post

Go for it! I will totally vouch for you.

Depends. We haven't been able to find any experts in hug-ology. It's apparently a touchy field to pinpoint.

Oh! And I'm 17, so hey we're the forum's new blood! And while I can guarantee not hugging if you say not to, BlackCat I can make no guarantees for...darn it he's after my hugging title! :steam:
    I'll hold you to that

I don't think you've been lookin hard enough, my ex was always trying to hug me (thats probably why hes my ex) i'll give you his number! lol

Lol looks like theres quite a lot of young blood, if blackcat trys to hug me he might find himself regretting it when I either A) faint B)claws his eyes out C) go into shock

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I see. Then we are of similiar minds.

Coincidentally, I'm also 17. Everyone else already knows this, so this is directed at Unfeelin' Wun. So basically, we should totally start a teenage gangsta group.
    *facepalm* I'm sorry my silly humour causes debates

WE SHOULD! but since I'm Entj I might end up fieldmarshalling everyone and that wouldn't be so fun

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Sounding creepy is just half of the fun though (especially when you know the person doesn't mean it). The whole bossy thing isn't it, I'm just attracted to Te dominant women + ISTJ women. It's seeing a weakness in myself in someone else who does it very well, I think that's what does the trick for me. It's just one of those things. It depends on how bossy etc, it's very subjective in nature. The "get stuff done" bossy is a good thing, the "I'm annoying" bossy isn't, and if you're in a relationship with someone then they shouldn't always be like that, you know? People adjust to the other etc. I'm just rambling at this point.

It's great that you got into this. When I got into this I realized certain weak points about myself, and then worked to make those better. This is why I continue to learn about it, to improve on myself. I love seeing other people benefiting from it in this way as well.

Ok, backing out of your thread now.

Lol ok, I guess I'm the kind of 'stand up for yourselve or I have no time for you' kinda person and yeah I hate it when people just moan and don't do stuff lol.

Yeah I just found it by accident some forum talking about the character of House arguing whether he was ENTJ or something else and I was like WTH is that? so I looked it up and well! the rest is history lol

NOOOO don't go! join the gang we're the famous four here!

(PS do any Americans get that reference? :S)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by the-unfeeling-one View Post

WE SHOULD! but since I'm Entj I might end up fieldmarshalling everyone and that wouldn't be so fun
    Pfft. Costrin and I are fine, we're mostly teasing. No worries.

AND YES. We should. As INFP, though, I'd be the most passive gangsta eva. And I'd also be the most white. But that has nothing to do with MBTI type.

...I'm totally stealing your thread. Wow. Sorry.

EDIT: And yes, Americans get that reference! At least I do.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by the-unfeeling-one View Post

Wat? I'm NT, I love debates.

Well, it's either that or nothing at all would get done, as the rest of us are Ps....
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Gotta love stereotyping. I was joking about backing out.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Pfft. Costrin and I are fine, we're mostly teasing. No worries.

AND YES. We should. As INFP, though, I'd be the most passive gangsta eva. And I'd also be the most white. But that has nothing to do with MBTI type.

...I'm totally stealing your thread. Wow. Sorry.

EDIT: And yes, Americans get that reference! At least I do.
    lol good! I will not stand for division in the ranks!!
    ...oopsie!

lmao that puts the funniest image in my head though I have to argue that being from the sunless hellhole that is Blightly I would (technically) be the most white.

What are you talking about?! this is the gangs official fiirst thread I just happened to have opened it

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Wat? I'm NT, I love debates.

Well, it's either that or nothing at all would get done, as the rest of us are Ps....
    two excellent points but since you love debating (I do too- i do philosophy it's brilliant) I feel obliged to play devils advocate and just argue for the sake of it but then I guess that leads on to your second point as thats so counterproductive of me that we'd never get anything done lmao.