User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: ENTJ female

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    WELL ACCORDING TO THE LITERATURE I HAVE READ AND ALSO INTROSPECTION AND RETROSPECTIVE ANALYSIS OF PAST BEHAVIOUR....
    Using your secondary function helps draw out your inferior. So use your Ni, and Fi should start seeping out.
    I'm sorry but I'm not as clued up on this, also forgive my sense of humour its quite dwarped (I think its also something to do with being british) Anyway, I'll check out this Ni Fi stuff.

    Katie

  2. #12
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the-unfeeling-one View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm not as clued up on this, also forgive my sense of humour its quite dwarped (I think its also something to do with being british) Anyway, I'll check out this Ni Fi stuff.

    Katie
    You just need a sweet INFP dude like me to snuggle you for a few hours. Then you'll be fine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  3. #13
    See Right Through Me Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the-unfeeling-one View Post
    lol, I'm gonna assume that he/she is the resident hugger then and swiftly exit (stage left)

    thanks for the warning

    Katie
    I's a she, and if I were the resident hugger I'd be ecstatic. No probs! Us INFPs feel bad about hugging unsuspecting victims.

    And don't worry, I got your joke even if SOMEPEOPLELIKECOSTRIN didn't. Haha!
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

    My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

    DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    You just need a sweet INFP dude like me to snuggle you for a few hours. Then you'll be fine.

    lmao, as devilishly appealing as that sounds I think I'll have to turn you down on the basis of snuggling is surely more drastic than hugging. But I like you cos you say dude, and dude that rocks

    Katie

  5. #15
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    And don't worry, I got your joke even if SOMEPEOPLELIKECOSTRIN didn't. Haha!
    Maybe I got the joke and ignored it anyway because I like lecturing people about my pet theories? Hmm? Ever think of that possibility?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  6. #16
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    We're both pretty young, I'm 18. I am super duper attracted to you ENTJs, and you need some lovin'. I hope I don't sound too creepy, that isn't my intention at all. It would totally work!

    Anyways, welcome aboard. I look forward to hearing from you on here, and you should work at developing that Fi side of you as Costrin said. Developing my Te was one of the best things I've done (I did it without knowing about MBTI and I noticed the difference).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I's a she, and if I were the resident hugger I'd be ecstatic. No probs! Us INFPs feel bad about hugging unsuspecting victims.

    And don't worry, I got your joke even if SOMEPEOPLELIKECOSTRIN didn't. Haha!
    It is quite a title, maybe I can be the resident huggaphobe? or is that taken? lol

    'victims' ha, do they have a special trauma unit?

    Ahhh its ok I'm pretty used to it by now, good thing about it being on the internet is that when you explain yourselve there isn't that long awkward pause in between lol.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    We're both pretty young, I'm 18. I am super duper attracted to you ENTJs, and you need some lovin'. I hope I don't sound too creepy, that isn't my intention at all. It would totally work!

    Anyways, welcome aboard. I look forward to hearing from you on here, and you should work at developing that Fi side of you as Costrin said. Developing my Te was one of the best things I've done (I did it without knowing about MBTI and I noticed the difference).
    If you're attracted to us I get the feeling you like bossy women lol, lmao you do slightly but I forgive you lol. Lol I don't know why I'm abroad though lmao, I'm in the north west of england presently lol

    I'll definately look up that Fi stuff

    Thanks
    Katie

  9. #19
    See Right Through Me Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Maybe I got the joke and ignored it anyway because I like lecturing people about my pet theories? Hmm? Ever think of that possibility?
    Maybe I ignored the fact that you ignored the joke because I felt like ignoring something? What about that possibility, Costrin?

    It is quite a title, maybe I can be the resident huggaphobe? or is that taken? lol
    Go for it! I will totally vouch for you.

    'victims' ha, do they have a special trauma unit?
    Depends. We haven't been able to find any experts in hug-ology. It's apparently a touchy field to pinpoint.

    Oh! And I'm 17, so hey we're the forum's new blood! And while I can guarantee not hugging if you say not to, BlackCat I can make no guarantees for...darn it he's after my hugging title! :steam:
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

    My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

    DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

  10. #20
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Maybe I ignored the fact that you ignored the joke because I felt like ignoring something? What about that possibility, Costrin?
    I see. Then we are of similiar minds.

    Oh! And I'm 17, so hey we're the forum's new blood!
    Coincidentally, I'm also 17. Everyone else already knows this, so this is directed at Unfeelin' Wun. So basically, we should totally start a teenage gangsta group.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] ENTJ females
    By Thursday in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 04:45 AM
  2. [MBTItm] Why the INFP male is the ideal match from an ENTJ female perspective
    By Harlow_Jem in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 07:50 PM
  3. [ENTJ] curious about ENTJ females
    By mwv6r in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO