User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hello everybody

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Arrow Hello everybody

I'm an 18 year old guy from Denmark, who stumbled upon this forum while randomly searching for the mbti types of some celebrities on google.

My mbti type is INFJ, and i'm fairly sure that my enneagram type is 4w5 (even though i have also tested pretty high in types 6 and 9).

I don't have alot of friends, and when i'm speaking to other people they are usually the ones who initiate the conversation. I always get very nervous when i have to present an assignment to my class or simply when i have to speak if there are many people around that i don't know. I don't know anybody who really understands me, maybe except for my mother(ESFJ). I don't like when people i don't know look at me, especially if they are in groups. I automatically always assume that it has something to do with me. If i go shopping it is usually in a big place where i can walk around without anybody noticing or talking to me. I also struggle with everyday stuff like answering the phone if i don't know exactly who is calling.

I'm pretty average looking i guess, but i have never had a girlfriend, even if it is the one thing in the world that i want the most. I find it very difficult to flirt(i can't.. basically) or simply speak with girls that i like alot, mostly because of my insane fear of rejection (and criticism). I have been reading alot about this state of mind lately, and i have concluded that i must have the avoidant personality disorder. I just don't know how serious it is yet.

I don't go to any parties without having someone i know really well with me, and even then i often end up leaving early. I do sometimes go alone though, hoping that i can overcome my difficulties but it always fails. Ironically, i feel most lonely when i'm standing alone at a party in the middle of all these people and observing how they are enjoying themselves.

.... so much for a small introduction post huh,
    that came out pretty negatively, but in my defence, i don't think i'm the most happy person in the world right now

Oh and don't expect me to post alot just yet, i usually only lurk around unless i feel strongly that i have something to say

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I hope you'll get over your shyness and post a lot
    Anyway, welcome, Raqeem! (look, I already distorted your nickname!) (Raqueem is some kind of ancient town/castle or something in Palestine, named after an old Midianite king)

If you do decide to participate in the general banter on here and/or on ventrilo (voice-chat), I do believe you will find acceptance and friendship.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Oh, by the way, we are neighbors. I live close to LuleŚ, Sweden

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Welcome. I wish you the best of luck.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I hope you'll get over your shyness and post a lot
    Anyway, welcome, Raqeem! (look, I already distorted your nickname!) (Raqueem is some kind of ancient town/castle or something in Palestine, named after an old Midianite king)

If you do decide to participate in the general banter on here and/or on ventrilo (voice-chat), I do believe you will find acceptance and friendship.

Have a lovely Wednesday!
    thanks alot, it's not that i don't want to participate, i'm just more of an observing type i guess

it does seem like a really friendly place though

and you do live pretty close to me, cool

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome Requeim! I also hope you'll decide to post more.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Welcome! Your not the only shy one here! There are alot of people trying to overcome that- including me!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

What a shame... Your new nickname didn't stick Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem Raqueem

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Sorry, i'm an idiot A happy idiot, but a complete moron