User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    intp

Default Feeling my way through the dark

Staring at a white, featureless ceiling. White noise, ambience, a lack of resolution. Looking inwardly.

Detached, analytical, logical. An enigmatic machine, gears turning silently below the surface. Playfully abstracting; constantly churning out visions. Encrypted signals in a haze of static; multiple levels of meaning. Internalizing, integrating, extrapolating. Weaving reason and emotion together; elegantly transforming perceptions into dreams.

I see myself as a spark in the fabric of reality, a pattern struggling hopelessly against entropy. A union of order and chaos searching purposefully for truth. Looking outwardly.

When I'm walking down a city street, I try to pretend I'm not alone. I try to forget about chemicals, and that atoms explode. Experience as much as possible. Ignore base rates. Question the known, accept the unknown. Read between the lines. Write between the lines. Live according to reason, not commandment. Take risks. Define beauty for myself. Act freely, morally and without regret. Write vaguely coherent introductions in an insomnious fugue.

Hello.

I can move forward, backward and side to side.

Uh oh.

Hi.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

this scream in a vortex stretches to form a hello and wonders, if that creates some resonance in the scream in your vortex .....

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Stepsblue View Post
    Staring at a white, featureless ceiling. White noise, ambience, a lack of resolution. Looking inwardly.

Detached, analytical, logical. An enigmatic machine, gears turning silently below the surface. Playfully abstracting; constantly churning out visions. Encrypted signals in a haze of static; multiple levels of meaning. Internalizing, integrating, extrapolating. Weaving reason and emotion together; elegantly transforming perceptions into dreams.

I see myself as a spark in the fabric of reality, a pattern struggling hopelessly against entropy. A union of order and chaos searching purposefully for truth. Looking outwardly.

When I'm walking down a city street, I try to pretend I'm not alone. I try to forget about chemicals, and that atoms explode. Experience as much as possible. Ignore base rates. Question the known, accept the unknown. Read between the lines. Write between the lines. Live according to reason, not commandment. Take risks. Define beauty for myself. Act freely, morally and without regret. Write vaguely coherent introductions in an insomnious fugue.

Hello.

To many big words, brain can't compute. Overload, Overloard, Overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Welcome to the 3-D revolution!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Hello.

I know a challenge when I see one.

ENGAGE POETRY MODE:
    Violets, they be blue.
    Roses, they be red.
    Cows, they be brown.
    THUS
    Green is I.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    I know a challenge when I see one.

ENGAGE POETRY MODE:
    Violets, they be blue.
    Roses, they be red.
    Cows, they be brown.
    THUS
    Green is I.
    Chocolate cows ftw.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome!
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

Syntax error #87623: Reality is undefined.

your resident asshole

Um... nice poetry.

Welcome to the forums. <insert goofy smiley face here>