User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Hello.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Default Hello.

I'm not entirely sure I got the right size on the avatar pic. I feel so embarrassed butnot really. Just a matter of resizing I think.
    Anyhow, umm. Introducing myself.
    Ok, so I am on my way to become an adult child. To be fair, I am considered adult but how does an adult really feel if not like a child in a world it sort of understands in it's own unique way?
    Why did I join, might be a good question. I am not sure, I just read a bunch of threads and sort of signed away on this devil trip. Even though I should be asleep.
    Anyhow, at the moment I live in China and think of staying for as long as possible but it might end in a disaster as I haven't planned one bit. A friend called me in December, when I still lived in Sweden, and asked how I was doing. At the time I was without a job, didn't have studies nor a place to live so I felt I had to tell him about my situation, as he once was a bedmate, and so I did and inquired if I may live at his place. And the guy answers that he lives in China at the moment but I am welcome to visit and live there if I ever get the opportunity. If I had planned a bit and actually gone out of high school then maybe I wouldn't face what I face today, never the less I went about the same day and bought a ticket. xD Four weeks later, I ended up in China, ready to do whatever it took to have fun and survive in a dessert where no one speaks English.
    I took up Chinese and now I am here, living and breathing even fresher air than in Stockholm.
    I have English as a second language so please do not be too rough with me whenever someone finds a mistake I've made. I'd like to learn about it though.

But that doesn't really introduce myself. Then again nothing really does.

I.. Hobbies... Contact juggling has been a real challenge to me. And I like to draw/paint. I'm not so much for photoshop any more, I grew bored at the software. Probably because I did not take the time to really understand it. I like life. More or less everything to do with it. I like to play around and meet new faces, even typed ones. I'm not always so much for computers, even though I am known for spending LOADS of time on them, I find them dulling my mind and sometimes they're just a bore. When I started gaining friends (I've been bullied a lot in school, as some) I found that life outside computers were much more fun.
    I'm always on the quest of finding myself, even though I know that I am a different person almost as every second pass, which sort of makes the quest quite troublesome at the least. I sometimes find it hard to talk about things as I think I've emptied the can of conversations but the next second usually ends up in talking about coffee drops. I mean, how big is a coffee drop? Is it as big as a usual watery one or is there a difference? And what is the general idea of a drop? Is there a measurement for how large a drop is? With rain there's usually all these kind of different drops(just found myself thinking if it is named a drop or not in English. . .) but would all of them be called an ideal drop or not?

I like to play with philosophy as well but most seem not to understand. The few lot who does is now on the other side of the world. :/ I guess that's my fault.

Oh gosh, I think I've said 'nough and enough. Typed.
    I hate introductions. That's a fact. I never know how to begin and I never know how to end and what's in the middle usually stays in the middle because I don't know what to erase and what not to.

There.
    Oh, and I like music. And sound. Good quality sound.
    And movies. Oh, and some of the more or less normal human likings; like sex, food, drinks, sleep, seeing things, thinking things, hearing things, touching things, tasting things, smelling things... like most of us, I think.
    Last edited by EJCC; 05-21-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Lasting_Pain

Now that's is what I call an introduction.

Remember, you only get one.

MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    Now that's is what I call an introduction.

Remember, you only get one.
    And that is what I don't like about them. Except for the part of actually trying to write one.
    Not three, not five... One.
    Yarr.

Lasting_Pain

You could of said Hello, we would of understood.

Also no, you only get one.

your resident asshole

Your English is probably better than mine and English is my first language. =P

Welcome to the forums!

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello.

Your English is fine, trust Falcarius he's an English dinosaur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Falcarius View Post
    Hello.

Your English is fine, trust Falcarius he's an English dinosaur.
    DisneyGeek likes how Falcarius refers to himself in thrid person.

MBTI
    RAD

Time's up. Third person is sooooo old. xD It's just completely out. Sorry.
    *laughs so much I can't possibly stand.... so I sit down. xD

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Break dancin still OK?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    RAD

Yes, I would believe so.