User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Hello.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    When the witch hunt begins, NFs will be wiped from existence.
    First one to be wiped out is you... And then there's no one else to wipe out.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    First one to be wiped out is you... And then there's no one else to wipe out.
    You must first get past my uber defense firewall. Don't worry, you have plenty of time. I must first gather my followers.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i can't pronounce that name can i just call ya g...or gia...that's pretty...you know what never mind it's kind of fun to say actually... GTZK...i like it...what is it.. what does it mean?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    You must first get past my uber defense firewall. Don't worry, you have plenty of time. I must first gather my followers.
    I guess it doesn't work to burn any one with a firewall.. but I have my vivid imagination to furiously unleash upon you and everything I think of becomes real... if only for a matter of seconds but that should be enough to finish you off

-.-.-.-.-

Gtzk is the name I chose for myself. I guess. I like writing G's and T's and Z'eds and K's. It sort of looks great together. In a name. It's the one I use for my own own self and not the other can-play-by-your-rules masks. I guess it is pronounced G't'ts(e)k . Like as if the "e" doesn't really exist but even so does. Have you ever tried to speak Chinese? It would probably sound as the pinyin character "c".

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Thought it was (get sick) at 1st. Under a quick unrecognizable tease to the psyche.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Thought it was (get sick) at 1st. Under a quick unrecognizable tease to the psyche.
    I'll use that for the next time I try to come up with an explanation. It was actually quite nice.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

In an initialized license plate kinda way.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

-.-.-.-.-
    Gtzk is the name I chose for myself. I guess. I like writing G's and T's and Z'eds and K's. It sort of looks great together. In a name. It's the one I use for my own own self and not the other can-play-by-your-rules masks. I guess it is pronounced G't'ts(e)k . Like as if the "e" doesn't really exist but even so does. Have you ever tried to speak Chinese? It would probably sound as the pinyin character "c".

got it...that post was a thought that didn't really need to be typed sorry bout that gtzk
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    RAD

Sorry for what? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

nonsense post about your name..haha
    -Jim Morrison