User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Hi, I'm Mayflow

  1. #11
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FerventFox View Post
    Welcome Mayflow!

    I'm not going to bother copying your entire thing into this box. Suffice to say, I love nature, reading and writing as well.
    lol. I was being extroverted in an introverted manner ok?!?! :P

    Mayflow, FerventFox is OK, she's just a little bit crazy.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FerventFox View Post
    Welcome Mayflow!

    I'm not going to bother copying your entire thing into this box. Suffice to say, I love nature, reading and writing as well.
    What sorts of things do you like to read and write, if I may ask?

  3. #13
    Junior Member FerventFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflow View Post
    What sorts of things do you like to read and write, if I may ask?
    I read all sorts of stuff - fiction (adventure, mystery, romance, all of it) and non-fiction (WWII, espionage, leadership, etc). Basically, anything I can get my hands on.

    As for writing, I write mainly fiction and mainly short stories. I'm working on a novel-length book for children in my "copious amounts of spare time"...lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle
    Mayflow, FerventFox is OK, she's just a little bit crazy.
    is all I have to say about that.
    We are determined to win the battle. We will fight them until hell freezes over and then, if we have to, we'll fight them on the ice. - Joseph Lanier

    Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though. - from "Mostly Harmless"

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FerventFox View Post
    I read all sorts of stuff - fiction (adventure, mystery, romance, all of it) and non-fiction (WWII, espionage, leadership, etc). Basically, anything I can get my hands on.

    As for writing, I write mainly fiction and mainly short stories. I'm working on a novel-length book for children in my "copious amounts of spare time"...lol


    is all I have to say about that.

    Interesting. I like to write as well. Here is one I am thinking of strarting:

    There was this girl who was a Fox
    with the Avatar of an Eagle.
    It was an interesting paradox
    I wanted to unravel, when just then
    a military general rode in on an ox
    and talked to me about Zen!


    He started filling my cup with tea
    but it was just overflowing
    and I stared at him and he told me that
    I was too full of knowing
    to let any new tea in

    This guy intrigued me no end.

    (I actually lean a little bit towards poetry)
    -O, yeah, and a little Zen...

  5. #15
    Senior Member Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FerventFox View Post
    I read all sorts of stuff - fiction (adventure, mystery, romance, all of it) and non-fiction (WWII, espionage, leadership, etc). Basically, anything I can get my hands on.
    I concur with reading just about anything you can get your hands on.

    I write songs (not to many), essays, short stories (even fewer than the amount of songs), and rants. I love rants.

    Quote Originally Posted by FerventFox View Post
    is all I have to say about that.
    I don't know why you are doing "" because I'm insane.
    - Caleb

    "I am what I need to be..."

    "Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Welcome

  7. #17
    Senior Member SuperServal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    376

    Default

    What kind of veggies do you grow?

    You seem like a great addition to this lovely place!
    9 wing 1

  8. #18
    Junior Member FerventFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflow View Post
    Interesting. I like to write as well. Here is one I am thinking of strarting:

    There was this girl who was a Fox
    with the Avatar of an Eagle.
    It was an interesting paradox
    I wanted to unravel, when just then
    a military general rode in on an ox
    and talked to me about Zen!


    He started filling my cup with tea
    but it was just overflowing
    and I stared at him and he told me that
    I was too full of knowing
    to let any new tea in

    This guy intrigued me no end.

    (I actually lean a little bit towards poetry)
    -O, yeah, and a little Zen...
    Very nice, Mayflow. What sort of poetry do you write? Free flow? Limerick? Haiku? A variety?
    We are determined to win the battle. We will fight them until hell freezes over and then, if we have to, we'll fight them on the ice. - Joseph Lanier

    Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though. - from "Mostly Harmless"

  9. #19
    Perfect Gentleman! =D d@v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Welcome!

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FerventFox View Post
    Very nice, Mayflow. What sort of poetry do you write? Free flow? Limerick? Haiku? A variety?

    Mostly just free flow. I wouldn't mind trying a little Haiku though, so I made a game that I hope some may want to participate in here:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post572163

Similar Threads

  1. Hi, cut the grass here
    By disregard in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM
  2. hi
    By FFF in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:44 PM
  3. Hi from Gala
    By Gala in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:00 AM
  4. Hi, I'm Dark Razor
    By Dark Razor in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:59 AM
  5. Hi, I'm Kuranes
    By kuranes in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO