Thread: Hi there

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    ello you sorry you feel out of sorts. it should help realizing we're all a bit nuts. welcome.
    You'll come to learn that I above all am the most insane. So I would be abnormal. But since there is no set normal, abnormal is normal. Since I'm the most insane though... I think it's something abnormally normally abnormal. Does that make sense?!?!
    Joking, aside... Welcome!!! You'll find I'm full of contradictions (*kidding* though it might very well be true) and I look forward to talking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    I would agree in many ways. Heck, I'm an ISTJ and I have an INFJ friend and we get along fine. What's weird is she thinks I understand her better than she does herself (or something like that). Evidently that's not the case, but the idea in her head didn't get there out of thin air. Evidently I am in fact able to understand her quite well. It doesn't matter what your type is. Any well developed individuals can be together and make it work. That point is stressed a lot. We just use types as guides. They aren't set in stone. Just in your mind.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    I would agree in many ways. Heck, I'm an ISTJ and I have an INFJ friend and we get along fine. What's weird is she thinks I understand her better than she does herself (or something like that). Evidently that's not the case, but the idea in her head didn't get there out of thin air. Evidently I am in fact able to understand her quite well. It doesn't matter what your type is. Any well developed individuals can be together and make it work. That point is stressed a lot. We just use types as guides. They aren't set in stone. Just in your mind.
    Exactly, thank you.

MBTI
    INtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    Thats real supportive, your solution is because he is an S she should break it off with him. Why? So you can hunt her down and replace him?
    LOL....

There are a lot of great things between us - the fact that he's so damned crazy draws me and repels me - not sure I want to replace him at the moment - enjoying the rollercoaster (in the most part!)....

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by janey_girl View Post
    LOL....

There are a lot of great things between us - the fact that he's so damned crazy draws me and repels me - not sure I want to replace him at the moment - enjoying the rollercoaster (in the most part!)....
    Stay strapped in and the ride never ends.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    INtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Stay strapped in and the ride never ends.
    Hmmm.... I guess I should just get used to it if I'm going to stick with him. Makes for an interesting time if nothing else!