User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Hi there

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ello you sorry you feel out of sorts. it should help realizing we're all a bit nuts. welcome.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hi Janey

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Rawr.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

/7 Hate me, love me, say what you want about me

All the boys and all the girls are trying to If u seekAmy /7

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

Hi. What's your story?
    R[a]ngl[e]r

MBTI
    INtJ

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Are you curently looking at 20 to 90 in the slammer?
    LOL - nope - altough as there is a fence really near my window in the office it quite often looks as though I have bars at my window!

I've been reading a lot about my "type" here as well as others experiences... I seem to fall foul in relationships, end up being taken for granted, caring for everyone else except little ol me and although I can appear quite coherent and articulate in my communication (my therapist told me ) people don't seem to understand me....

My new boyfriend introduced me to the Jung profiling (I had a book on it a while ago and never really got into it) and I looked it all up here on the web... I wanted to see how he and I would get on - he's an ISTP and the search for ISTP and INFJ came up with this forum...

A lot of who I am, why I feel the way I do and why certain things challenge me - like I still find it hard to appreciate that I have to ask for what I want as not everyone can read people and minds as I do!

Thanks for the warm welcome and interesting insights thus far!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by janey_girl View Post
    LOL - nope - altough as there is a fence really near my window in the office it quite often looks as though I have bars at my window!

I've been reading a lot about my "type" here as well as others experiences... I seem to fall foul in relationships, end up being taken for granted, caring for everyone else except little ol me and although I can appear quite coherent and articulate in my communication (my therapist told me ) people don't seem to understand me....

My new boyfriend introduced me to the Jung profiling (I had a book on it a while ago and never really got into it) and I looked it all up here on the web... I wanted to see how he and I would get on - he's an ISTP and the search for ISTP and INFJ came up with this forum...

A lot of who I am, why I feel the way I do and why certain things challenge me - like I still find it hard to appreciate that I have to ask for what I want as not everyone can read people and minds as I do!

Thanks for the warm welcome and interesting insights thus far!

Hmmm, that's a first, an ISTP introducing an INFJ to a deeper understanding of self. There are a lot of INFJs in the forums that have ISTP ex-husbands and ex-boyfriends so you should have no trouble finding people to help in matter of relationships. That is said somewhat as a smart ass because I don't think Sensors and iNtuitives should mix worst of all an ST and NF but I'm sure there are ways to make it work.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around and good luck with your robot...uh, I meant boyfriend

PS God why are ENTPs sucks asses!

MBTI
    INtJ

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    Hmmm, that's a first, an ISTP introducing an INFJ to a deeper understanding of self. There are a lot of INFJs in the forums that have ISTP ex-husbands and ex-boyfriends so you should have no trouble finding people to help in matter of relationships. That is said somewhat as a smart ass because I don't think Sensors and iNtuitives should mix worst of all an ST and NF but I'm sure there are ways to make it work.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around and good luck with your robot...uh, I meant boyfriend

I kind of looked at typology before but he was the one who kind of reminded me of it....

Sometimes I think you're right about mixing NF and ST - there are times things fit - but at the moment he is driving me sooo sooo nuts!!!!.....

LOL on the robot comment! Too true at times, too true!

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by janey_girl View Post
    I kind of looked at typology before but he was the one who kind of reminded me of it....

Sometimes I think you're right about mixing NF and ST - there are times things fit - but at the moment he is driving me sooo sooo nuts!!!!.....

LOL on the robot comment! Too true at times, too true!
    Hey, now I am sure he is not a robot, hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post

Thats real supportive, your solution is because he is an S she should break it off with him. Why? So you can hunt her down and replace him?

Why can't an SP show an NF a deeper understanding of themselves? I do it all the time with an INFP friend of mine and she calls me the wise one constantly thank you very much.

You sir, are a complete moron.

In fact this deserves a place in http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...t-sensors.html