User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Hi.

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome

Sniffles

Hey welcome to the forum. It's always nice to have more INFs here. And yes, I can relate to your condition in the OP on numerous levels. Often I just scribble my thoughts down as they come to me, and try to rearrange them later. Of course what irks me is when my mind tires in the middle of a train of thought, and thus I leave it unfinished.

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by jackandthebeast View Post
    By the way, ENTJ Extraordinaire, I love your picture.
    OMG OMG OMG!

please tell me you know who it is.

if you do. then you are my new Best Friend! i swear, no one ever knows who she is!

Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    No no lol you could be right, I just wanted to know how you got to that conclusion based on his posts so far since it seemed so general to me.
    ahh. sorry. well as for that fact, i should have further elaborated.

INFJ is my observance, based on the information given. if you recall i made it very clear at the beginning of my post that i was trying to not make a definitive answer, because i agree with you, the information given was far far FAR too general to be able to make any definitive answer in either direction. however i had to say that weighing the few bit of information up against each other, they all pointed to INFJ.

i have also thought about it a little bit more, and i think its also important to analyze how she is writing. has anyone noticed the complete absence of [enter] generally suggests someone that has no structure to the thoughts of what they are saying, and instead says them as they come.

its not a very clear argument for P, however it sheds furthermore light on the subject, and was the reason why i said that she would be a borderline J. (because if i think about writing like that, my world starts to fall apart, and i have a rather strong J, around 70 last time i took the test )

hope that helps you understand my thoughts a bit better BerberElla

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

Quote Originally Posted by jackandthebeast View Post
    Yeah, that seems to make sense. I did test as a J close to the border (53%/47%), but I thought if you were close, you went by INFx. I know i'm definitely more J. but P seems to qualify a lot of my traits, like my sometimes incoherence and difficulty to organize my thoughts, my constant need for new information, my love of a lack of a plan as long as I'm around people I'm comfortable with. I went to a birthday party recently and it got too late so I slept over, and I was thrilled because it wasn't planned. And some of my traits: e.g. the confusion, the total lack of a sense of direction, my discomfort with procedural activities like cooking and driving, etc. seem to be p traits. i just figured that people who didn't test strongly one way or the other went with INFx (subconscious whatever was stronger- I saw this online a couple of times), and I figured there would be some commonly observable traits. But I guess I should change my listing to INFJ.
    By the way, I'm a girl. Sorry if my avatar and my username suggest otherwise. I tried all minute variations on mynameiskaledrina13, but the forum wouldn't let me, so I went with this. By the way, ENTJ Extraordinaire, I love your picture.
    I'm only slightly across the boarder with both my E and S at 60%

These are only preferences, what we use most of the time

PS. I assumed you were a girl by your avatar, guess I was correct...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

very good point to remember Luke. We all contain the ability to be all the different types. the type we get is only the most preferred way of dealing with our surrounding and situations.

its how we believe we should interact, and so it is how we think, feel and act.

doesn't necessarily have to be what we do everytime, just our preference.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

welcome to our humble abode.