First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    What a great idea! I don't know how I missed this thread before, but there have been a lot of new madmins on board since. I think we should introduce ourselves/each other.
    We're both tardy.

I'll introduce you, if you introduce me.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Nice to meet ya'll Now we can somewhat put faces to the insanity
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Halla is an ESTP from Florida who came on as a mod at the same time as me (the batch before aj and wolfy). He is devoted to his beautiful INFJ and two gorgeous little girls (all of whom are featured extensively, along with his food creations in his blog). Halla speaks German fluently (part of his heritage), is working on a Master's degree, and there is almost nothing that he can't do or hasn't tried. His enthusiasm and optimism know no bounds, he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, but also believes in kicking some butt when it's appropriate to! Halla has an awe-inspiring recording studio, and is a body builder extrodinaire. He loves food and drink and well, just about everything, and is eager for other people to share his zest and appreciation for life! Chances are, he has communicated with every person on the forum, or soon will. He's tactical, full of common sense, is smart and action oriented! Everyone should have at least one Halla in their lives. If you have any questions on any topic, it's usually a safe bet that he could either give you the answer or direct you to where you could find it.

EDIT: If you haven't noticed, most of Halla's posts are full of action-packed emoticons. If it's not him, it'll be whatever (also ESTP!)

Also, Halla looks like Thor.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Fidelia is a Canadian INFJ who also happens to be an expert violinist. :smiley_violin: She used to live in Seattle and enjoyed busking as it afforded her an opportunity to share her violin playing skills with the masses and to make a few bucks, which if I had to guess she would spend on (a) shoes, (b) travel, or (c) her wonderful nieces and nephews. She has taught music both professionally and privately. Hopefully Fidelia will implement some of her ideas in creating new curricula for music programs to give children confidence, skill, and culture, all of which are virtues she has in bountiful supply. Fidelia is extremely well versed and is able to articulately communicate her life experiences whether learned first hand or vicariously through others. Her ex-boyfriend is an ESTJ, and now wears a dunce cap that reads "Mr. Ex-Fidelia" and is shunned by all wherever he exists. Look, there he is --->

My favorite Fidelia-isms are twofold. First, I truly enjoy her insights in any topic, as they always have a way of opening new doors of understanding for me, or push the existing doors of my understanding open just a little bit further, all the while without awakening my skeptical side. Second, it will not take long for you to learn of her dry, witty, yet hysterical sense of humor. Keep your eyes on her, she will keep one little quote of someone's in her back pocket for just the right amount of time, and then, when the person creates the most inopportune moment for that material to become relevant once again (like having a glass of Pinot in a hot tub with another forum member), Fidelia the Bobcat will pounce from the treetops and deliver the ultimate punchline, but all in good fun, and tastefully done...unlike my humor...at times...Err. An ambassador of goodwill to all people, Fidelia is able to seamlessly deploy her knowledge, talents, and dreams for a better future in her dealings with everyone. Her sincerity and fairness make her more remarkable still.

She just bought a PA system and will be playing nationally before you know it! Buy tickets before they are sold out!!!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Can I just say I thoroughly enjoyed your introductions of one another?

Can I also add that you two (Halla & Fidelia) are responsible for a lot of the most inspiring, thoughtful, and generous posts I've read here. You both have that gift for sharing what you've learned through your experiences without beating folks over the head with it.

And I appreciate that so much! Awesome mods ye be!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Thank you!

Can I also add that you two (Halla & Fidelia) are responsible for a lot of the most inspiring, thoughtful, and generous posts I've read here. You both have that gift for sharing what you've learned through your experiences without beating folks over the head with it.
    That is most kind of you. I try to be helpful, and I am a big fan of Fidelia's posts, as she is able to help people in ways that I cannnot...such as "with tact."

And as far as beating people over the head, well, I never beat anyone over the head unless they've asked for it..at least as far as advice goes. Tire irons are another matter entirely.

Fidelia doesn't beat people over the head either...she's more into knives...and...yeah. :horor:

And be sure of it that all of the madmins appreciate YOU and all of the awesome members here!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Thanks so much, dahlink!

We're pretty lucky to have a guy like Halla around. If there's anyone who can get the job done and in style, it's him.

I must say I've missed your crazy sense of humour and your thoughtful posts. I'm glad you're back!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Dear Halla and Fidelia-my two favorite madmins, and two of the greatest people I know here at TypoC-Gloriana is 100% right and I feel like pouring my heart out to you guys, but don't have the words or the means to do so.

ROCK ON HALLA!!!!!!!!!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT, FIDELIA.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I must say I've missed your crazy sense of humour and your thoughtful posts. I'm glad you're back!
    +1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    ROCK ON HALLA!!!!!!!!!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT, FIDELIA.
    The Mothership bestows upon you, Funkadelic, The Starchild, a super-duper powered model of the Bop-Gun, which will force Sir Nose who is DEVOID of funk, to dance (like a Muh'Fookah!)!!!

Keep the faith, young Compadre!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Ah Funkadelic, my favourite "kid" here! I love your loyalty, enthusiasm, your sincerity, your earnestness and your heart! Rock on, my friend, and never change!