User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Yet Another N00b, Fresh Off the Train

Hi all,

As is customary in message boards, I'm introducing myself. Hiya! As you can see, I'm yet another INFJ (high concentration of us on the Internet, huh?), I live in Minnesota, I'm a film buff (horror is my favorite genre), I write screenplays as a hobby and hope to sell one (or all) of them one of these days.

And ... I'm really not sure what else to add here, so I'll just back away slowly ... slowly ... I'm leaving the room now ... just stay right where you -- (*runs*)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by MrME View Post
    And ... I'm really not sure what else to add here
    We kinda have a tradition here that people talk about their most awkward sexual experience in their introductory thread.

*sits back*

(Welcome, &c.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Welcome.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

This one cracked me up
    And ... I'm really not sure what else to add here, so I'll just back away slowly ... slowly ... I'm leaving the room now ... just stay right where you -- (*runs*)
    Welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    We kinda have a tradition here that people talk about their most awkward sexual experience in their introductory thread.

*sits back*

(Welcome, &c.)
    Now you're just scaring me.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Welcome and don't be afraid, he's our resident perv (well, one of many, we're sooo blessed). Anyway...
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INxJ

Now you're just scaring me.
    lol Your so timid already. It didn't take much.

By the way, welcome.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mmm, you're gonna need toughening up or one of the NT types is gonna have you for breakfast. No need to worry though, we NF's take care of our own, so welcome
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

'Sup

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thanks for the welcomes, everybody. As for being timid, well, yeah, in some instances. I have plenty of INT friends, so I'm not too worried about being attacked by them -- it's a message board, sticks and stones, etc.

Some more about me:
    I live with two roommates -- both of them ESTP. There's a lot of compromise on my part, simply because it's like rooming with pure chaos. The house was a horrible mess all through summer, but now that they have to stay indoors a lot (winter) and live among it, I'm seeing it much cleaner in general. I'm just relieved I'm not the one constantly cleaning it.

For the first few months, they seemed to be seriously confused about my behavior. I had to tell them several times, very bluntly, before they finally understood that I didn't like going out and meeting fifteen new people every other night and partying. Seriously, it was like I would tell them, "I just want to stay in," and they would think, "Hahahaha, who would want to do that? He MUST be kidding around!"

It can also be a little maddening at times. A couple weeks ago I asked the roomies if they wanted to get some brunch with me on Saturday, as I had a couple of errands to run downtown. They tentatively agreed, then backed out, then were back in, then one backed out. Then Saturday rolled around, I woke up and walked into the living room to hear, "Oh, hey, we're both going to go, and we invited four more people." Fhwaaa? Dudes, if I'd WANTED four more people to go along in the plans that I'D initiated, I would've invited them myself!

I hadn't had my coffee, yet, so I hit the roof. In INFJ terms this just means I went back into my room and stewed for a few minutes. The anger didn't subside, so I went back into the living room and blurted, "I'm too fucking pissed now, I'm not going to go." I poorly explained why I was pissed, but had I said anything more I probably would've blurted out something I'd have regretted later. They seemed pretty confused at why I was angry -- and that just made me frustrated and angrier.

I've since decided not to make plans with them, instead, if I'm feeling like doing something off-the-wall at the drop of a hat, I ask them if anything's going on. It's rare, but it happens.