Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Default heh....f*ck it

Considering I have only 15 posts and I figured I might as well reintroduce myself.

I'm Chimerical [which sounds more like an NF's choice of name...]

I like long walks on the beach, SP's, Nintendo games [Wii is japanese for crack], reading about whatever will help me solve whatever current problem pops up, climbing tree's, exploring unfamiliar towns and cities, meeting new people [the more I meet the higher the odds I'll meet someone I wont simply tolerate (extroverted introversion.....or maybe it's just the Te of an INTJ)],

running, smoking, smoking while running, walking on my hands, rolling on the ground like a ninja, jumping off walls like a ninja, sneaking up on my friends via avoiding their line of sight like a ninja, pretending to be a ninja, one-uping 5 year olds in front of their parrents and pretending it's some grand accomplishment that I've bested a little kid [I usually rub it in their face and shit talk the whole time],

learning new and useless skills, trying to apply selective amnesia to counter the bad side effects of a good memory [fat chicks I took home when I was horny and drunk and used being drunk as an excuse to lower my judgement even though that doesn't really happen when I'm drunk, seeing mommy and daddy doing the grown-up, that stripper who looked like a beached whale, those weird shapes that fuck with my head that appear on a T.V. when you hook up the A.V. cables from a camera and aim it at the T.V. itself, that crucial point of the plot in a movie I want to see but haven't yet],

saying whatever needs to be said to make people I find irritating stop talking and leave the room, stating people's social tacticts when they use negative ones against me or people I care about [i.e. someone mentions they can do something better than someone else can in a conversation I usually respond that I can piss more than they can. If they keep it up I challenge them to have a pissing contest on the spot and brag about how I can piss out 3 gallons in under 2 seconds. If they still persist and haven't gotten the point by then all hope is lost.],

telling obviously bullshit stories to really really gulable people, mispelling words often [O.K. I'm not doing it on purpose I just can't spell....oh well, as long as the point gets across], pretending to break dance, pulling the race card in obscure moments [like when I get gratuity on my check at applebee's] for personal entertainment, convincing people I'm extroverted [I'm not],

Organizing the guest list of parties so now fights happen and I have the maximum amount of people over, jumping from high things to the ground, fighting with kendo sticks, smoking green things, drinking, chess [I fucking love chess], experimenting with the side effects things have [like drinking 5 sobe no fears and playing F-Zero GX. everything seems like it's slow motion],

enjoying life, studying the humane brain, making people happy after carefully figuring out what would make their day, writing in my journal about my day, playing tricks on my INFP roommate, Pissing off my INXP roomie [he's an asshole and he steals our rent money and has no job], trying to understand peoples insecurities so I can take them away and make them happy, comparing INFJ's to me [I reallize that though I share a lot of INFJ qualities the description of an INTJ fits me better. Though I go with the flow a lot the INTJ fits better than INTP. Though I talk to people a lot and go out of my way to be social it's very tiresome and takes a lot of my will power and effort, I'm not an ENTJ. All the test tell me I'm INTJ and all my research says the same....but somehow I feel different...],

sleeping [a world in dreams is my favorite place to be], sunflowers, playing with my hair, modifying my clothes [I bleached a black pair of pants and then dyed them red. I have red jeans now], singularities, paradoxes [they make my head go in continuous loops and it feels weird if you think about them just right. It's like drugs only better. Time travel does it the best], listening to videogame music, going to anime conventions, watching american football, watching soccer, watching F1 racing, aquiring a taste for something I once hated [like basketball or rap music],

reformatting how I think in order to be happier and of more service to the rest of the world, trying to be what the people around me need [not want] me to be the most [oddly sometimes it's an enemy], swimming underwater and pretending I can fly, writing stories, coming up with concepts for the characters of my stories based on people I actually know, playing in the snow, sliding on ice,

building campfires with unconventional methods [household napalm for fuel to start it, not so dry wood, empty beer cans to sustain and conduct heat and dry out the not so dry wood while the napalm sets the wood on fire once it's dry and then the molten metal and flaming wood will dry out the rest of the wet wood eventually was one of the many unconventional methods], experimenting with everything, being curious by nature, driving cars, walking long distances, reassuring my friends and strangers of their [from my perspective] most noticeable strength when they're feeling incompetant, making plans, applying and using plans,

playing sonic the hedgehog games, simplifying seemingly complicated things like war, watching paris hiltons new bff, watching reality tv and studying body language, trying to figure out what's being said in a reality tv show with the volume muted by reading body language, stretching, buying someone the perfect gift for their birthday and seeing them use it 5 years afterwords [means I solved the puzzle, it's a fun game that involves logic], etc. etc. etc.

~ is it easier to read now?~
    Last edited by Chimerical; 01-06-2009 at 05:49 PM. Reason: hard to read, because it's one really really long sentence

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Wow. I must say I like your MM avatar very much (also it seems we have some stuff in common).
    So, welcome to the Forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

common ground is always fun!!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome, so far I like this place.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

wow.
    your interests are interesting!.

nice to meet you.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    wow.
    your interests are interesting!.

nice to meet you.
    Thanks.
    ESFP's are interesting.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Welcome
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INXP

(do try out some paragraphs in your next post )

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    +1 *rubs eyes*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    +1 *rubs eyes*
    Actually, +2. *blinks*
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Suck my rational cock!!! j/k

It was all, techically, one really really long sentence with lots and lots of commas. Not to mention the topic of discussion didn't vary enough for a change of paragraph.

But, all assholishness aside, I could make it more reader friendly.